01-taste like extra

Start from the beginning

they started their morning by brushing their teeth together, taking their own individual shower; (y/n) first while nahoya got any loose hair off from his bonnet to use it after his shower; nahoya was next to take a shower while (y/n) cooked both of them breakfast before school.

both (y/n) and the peach-haired kawata twin shared an apartment together where they spent most of their free time in. of course they still had their own houses where their parents and siblings lived in, but after a lot of convincing to each others' parents, they could finally have their own sacred space where they could be affectionate behind closed doors, with no one to bother them. yeah, wrong idea.

after nahoya was done showering and placing his unique hair products on his hair before placing his bonnet on top of his head, he got on his school uniform before heading to the kitchen where (y/n) was placing all of the fresh food on some plates. he observed her movements and have his main character moment, proud at himself at hitting the jackpot with his girlfriend. 'goddamn, i win!' he thought.

"come on, nana. eat up before you forget like last time" she warned while walking towards him, looking down at the tie around his neck. she raised an eyebrow and decided to try to fix it to her liking. (y/n) gripped the tie softly and loosened it up, "there. you look much better like this. it looked like you were suffocating" she giggled a bit which made the male swoon. he looked down and noticed how her tie was also loosened up a bit. 'we're basically matching, finna wife her up' cartoonish tears ran down his face while it seemed like stars were surrounding him which (y/n) had no idea of.

"now come on. let's eat." she softly smiled and sat down on one of the chairs which nahoya then followed and sat in front of her. while eating the oldest kawata twin heard his girlfriend giggle a bit while eating which made him look at her who a curious face. "what's so funny?" he asked. "... nothing... i just really like how you look with your bonnet on... it's... cute..." she turned her head away from his gaze while her cheeks looked flushed.

now what the fuck?! um. nahoya knew damn well he about to pass out. "really?! i'm glad you think so! though i got to admit, you look way cuter than i ever will!" he gave her his ideal giant grin that could always bright up the room. 'fuck, i'm whipped.'

"i never said you looked cute, idiot... i was talking about the damn bonnet" she looked down as she tried so hard not to get embarrassed and show any of her shyness. 'he's so fucking adorable!!!' she cried to herself. "well either way i know you thought about it. i may be an idiot, but im still your boyfriend, i know exactly how that kind of yours works." nahoya bragged and placed both of his hands on his chin, holding his head up. "oh yeah? what are you doing invading my mind, huh?" (y/n) challenged him while she shoved more food into her mouth. "rubbing shit all over the walls" he naughtily smirk. "men are so disgusting." the woman in front of nahoya groaned and stood up.

"let me do the dishes, bunny! a little story for messing with you in the morning!" he gave her a sincere smile. "you can mess around with my hair so it gets fluffy in the meantime!" he blinked his hazel eyes at his oh so wonderful girlfriend to get her to say yes. he didn't even have to pull that trick, the girl was a sucker for the curly headed man's hair. "hm... fine... only cause you suggested it" she mumbled and made her way over to him. 'thank the fucking lord!' both of them thought to themselves.

she sat on the counter next to the sink where nahoya was washing the dishes as she took off his bonnet and messed with his hair to make it really fluffy. "nana?" (y/n) called out. "yes, baby?" he hummed as he was drying his hands. the girl let go of his hair seeing as it became the texture that he usually has when going out, she placed her hands beside each side of her as nahoya placed his on her waist. "do you think we will last long together?..." she asked, her voice a bit softer and low as a whisper.

nahoya relaxed his facial muscles as that question erupted from her mouth. of course he has always thought of staying with her till the day he dies. she was his other half. they both balance each other out while still being different in many ways. but that has never driven them away from each other, heck of anything it brought them even closer.

he tilted his head and noticed how his girlfriend had her gaze lowered, seeming as she was avoiding his gaze. she has had many issues of insecurity since she was a kid, she has only shared that with him when they had their first fight as boyfriend and girlfriend. "why are you asking that, bunny?" he curiously asked, tilting her head upwards while using his thumb and pointer finger as he held her chin. "it's just cause... high school is about to end and we've never talked about our life after that and... i'm just worried... that's all."

good old (y/n) shutting off her emotions just as they show up. "baby..." he pouted as (y/n) looked at him. "whatever happens we'll still be together... i'll put a ring on that finger of yours, buy a bigger house than this, and have a big ass family!" he exclaimed happily, which made her feel a bit on ease, though the last statement kind of shook her up a bit. "a family? as in babies?..." "yeah why not? we need keep the bloodline going! i mean- if you're comfortable with that-" (y/n) quickly interrupted. "it's perfect, nana." she smiled as she caresses both his cheeks.

"it's just a bit scary to think about it, you know" "i totally understand, bunny! and trust me that i'll make you the best goddamn mom ever! we don't even have to have kids, you're the one giving birth to them not me, so if you don't want any kids, then that's final! as long as i have you!" he giggled giving her a closed eye smile; all (y/n) did was punch his shoulder out of embarrassment.

"wait until we graduate and become more mature... other than that, i would love to raise a family with you, nana." she softly smiled. "yes yes! we'll make all of that happen in the future! i promise!" he pulled his pinky out as his girlfriend rolled her eyes and did the same. "i promise" she giggled as they wrapped both their fingers together.

"i love you, baby!" he pulled her a bit closer near the edge of the counter, (y/n) wrapping her arms around nahoya's neck. "i love you too, you sappy afro baby" she whispered softly. "your afro baby" he quickly corrected her which made her giggle. "mhm... all mine." she said before both their lips connected in a sweet and soft kiss.

oh how they loved to start and end their day with a kiss. both the boy and girl head over heels with each other, wether they knew it or not. slowly planning their future together.

such a great plan huh? well... they got another thing coming. sometimes the future can't be patient and just needs to punch you in the gut just like nahoya's fights. such beautiful foreshadowing.

"you taste like extra." nana commented.

"bitch-"

"i meant the gum brand!"

totally recommend listening to the song at the top to give it "that vibe" ifykyk