1

yo this the first chapter bare w me

i also decided i'm gonna recommend a song or artist before each chapter starts

song: last nite- the strokes
________________________________

evas pov

*alarm beeping*

fuck. how long has my alarm been going off? i have to get ready for the first day of sophomore year. let me tell you i'm NOT excited at all. but it's okay because i have my bestfriend billie there so i think i'll be okay. she has nice boobs.

*incoming call from "bil<3"*

"good morning my love, what are you gonna wear? i wanna match so we can both be those bad ass friends who always look fire as fuck together." billie basically yelled into the phone.

"well good morning to you to billie. i'm probably just gonna wear a hoodie and some jeans. i'll text you a picture." i said half awake.

"okay goodbye eva i love you. i'll be there at 8:00 since school starts at 8:30."

"goodbye billie i love you too"

*call ended*

billies pov

as i'm getting ready my phone buzzed with a text from eva. it must be the picture of her fit.

eva<3

methank you love

me
thank you love

eva<3
np <3

dang okay so just a black fit? this should be easy. 

billies fit:
(pretend like it kinda matches ig)

i look at the clock and realize it's 7:45 so i should probably start driving to eva's house now

oh eva, i don't know what it is but i've always found her attractive. even though she's my best friend. we both know we like girls we just don't label ourselves. but i love her so much. i wanna tell her but i don't know what she'll say. or if she even likes me back?

evas pov

i hear a knock at my door and grab my backpack.

"bye mom! i'm going to school now and billies out front." i yell as i'm walking down the stairs

"bye honey, i love you" says my mom from her office.

"love you too!"

i open the door and see billie with a bouquet of flowers. i swear she is the sweetest. but like only to me and a few other people like our friends drew and zoe. she's mean to everyone else. i've always known i love her more than a friend but i don't wanna mess up the friendship we have.

"awe billie this is so cute." i say while i hug her, nuzzling my face into her neck and wrapping my arms around her torso.

"no problem shorty, thought you could use them." billie says cheesing big and hugging me back.

we hop in her car and i take the aux because i have the best play list ever. the first song that comes on is "best part by H.E.R. ft. daniel ceaser"

i love billies car. it's so sexy lol. she has a matte black dodge challenger. but the speakers and subs in this care are like no other. did i forget to mention she named her car? she called it dragon.

________________________________
529 words

FIRST CHAPTER DONEEEEEE

have a good day my loves

maddie <3