"but we can only take 24 photos though" hyunjin told seungmin.

"but if you clamp the ending parts well, you can take 24 photos" seungmin explained while showing hyunjin how to do it.

"wow" hyunjin looked at seungmin with adoration in his eyes, was amazed at how seungmin does it.

"now that i taught you, you should go home. i'll keep working"

"why do you always print photos alone" hyunjin asked. "others never come though"

"because i said i like to do it alone" seungmin said.

seungmin leaned forward "what you want to help me?" he asked. hyunjin could feel seungmin breathe hit his face. hyunjin looked around aside seungmin's face.

"i'm just tryna help" hyunjin mumbled while pouting. seungmin secretly smiled at hyunjin and leaned back.

"anyways i never expected felix and changbin but i thought chan would come and help you" hyunjin said.

"what's the difference between those three?" seungmin scoffed and spare a glance at hyunjin.

"chan is just like them"

"he isn't! he is the most responsible and normal person among our group friends" hyunjin protested.

seungmin scoffed and glared at hyunjin "what the fuck are you talking about?"

"yah chan is so much better than you"  hyunjin said.

seungmin felt kinda sad that hyunjin would say such things to him. seungmin looked at hyunjin with a sad expression, he could feel tears prickling in his eyes but didn't show it.

"what" hyunjin asked in an oblivious tone, confused why seungmin mood changed so sudden. "why are you staring at me like that?" hyunjin was curious why seungmin acted like that.

"is that true?" seungmin asked.

"what?"

"you really think he is better than me?" seungmin leaned forward until there's a few inches between them and continued to ask the ferret boy. hyunjin couldn't answer the boy in front of him and try to think of something to answer seungmin.

"of course!" hyunjin said. "he's handsome and nice"

seungmin leaned back and looked away not wanting to face hyunjin anymore. "yah hwang hyunjin" seungmin said breaking the away silence.

"eung?" hyunjin looked up. seungmin looked at hyunjin not breaking the eye contact.

"what do you think of me?"

"what do you mean? you are my friend, a good friend" hyunjin said while smiling.

right friends. seungmin thought and nodded "oh, friends..."

"go back home. i'm getting to work" seungmin said.

"let me help you" hyunjin said while giving his puppy eyes.

seungmin sighed "don't bother, i can do it myself"  he got up from his seat and walk behind the curtain, which is where they print out photo, incase y'all forgot what is that curtain is.

"kim seungmin!" hyunjin shouted but seungmin ignored him.
___________________________________

hyunjin walked forward to the curtain, pulling it to the side. he was hoping to see seungmin behind it but no there's no one instead the memory sight of seungmin dead body, sitting on the floor is there.

hyunjin gasped when he heard something bang on a locker. he turned around and look out the window and realized it was just the wind.

hyunjin looked in front of him and saw the dog sitting in the corner of a wall. hyunjin picked it up and start walking out of the school.

hyunjin carefully putting the dog in it's cage and put it in the van trunk. hyunjin took off his work vest and put it in the van back seat. he sighed and grabbed his bag.

ding!

hyunjin takes out his phone and saw felix text.

(lee yongbok: see you at eight, at stay snack bar. if you are late, i'll burn your got7 merch.)

hyunjin smiled and walked to his co-workers to tell them that he's going first.

"i'm off duty, i'll go first" he said.

yoohyeon smiled back "okay, i see, you had a long day!"

"see you tomorrow!" jeongguk said and wave goodbye to him. hyunjin nodded and start walking away.

"isn't it packed..."
"i don't know..."

hyunjin walked past a shop that looked very familiar.

"oh..."

he looked at the shop sign,

traditional black and white photo shop

that's the shop name. hyunjin was surprised that the shop is still opened for business. there's a note on the window that said 'take back your belongings as soon as possible'

hyunjin saw many cameras that were on display and one caught his attention.

"wait isn't that seungminnie camera..."

-time skip-

"here it is, let me check. kim seungmin, kim seungmin..."

hyunjin caressed the camera especially the area that still have the heart sticker on it.

the shop owner named han jisung looked through the paperwork trying to find seungmin name so hyunjin can sign to be able to take home the camera.

jisung glanced up and said "but i don't think you're the owner."

"eung? i'm his friend" hyunjin exclaimed.

"you're his friend? i see" jisung nodded. "kim seungmin, ah here it is. please sign to claim it" jisung said and handed the paperwork to hyunjin.
hyunjin grabbed the pen and wrote his name.

hwang hyunjin

jisung smiled and went to find seungmin photos. "these films are too old. only 9 of them were able to be printed" jisung explained. "the camera is also broken, it's lucky to already printed out 9 photos" jisung asked and grinned at the long pink haired boy.

"right... how much is it?" hyunjin asked.

"90 million won" jisung said with a serious expression and tone. "what!" hyunjin eyes widened at the price. jisung just laughed at the boy and said "i'm just kidding, it's 9 thousand won"

hyunjin smiled awkwardly and gave jisung the money. jisung grabbed something and gave it to hyunjin "a gift for you" jisung said with a sunshine smile.

it was a bookmark, hyunjin turned it around and saw a quote behind it.

(we can draw lessons from the past, but we cannot live in it. - lyndon b. johnson)

"here's the change!"

"thank you" hyunjin said in tiny.

"see you" jisung waved at hyunjin while smiling. jisung was known as the nicest and youngest shop owner in town. as soon as hyunjin walked out, jisung remembered something.

"by the way, there's a letter...!" jisung shouted but hyunjin didn't heard him.

jisung sigh "i guess he don't need to read it or he would regret it"

=chapter 2 of blue birthday have ended=