❀ 𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 ❀ [ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 ]

Start from the beginning

"I do have any for you, Utahime," Gojo explained. Then, Utahime-sensei yelled out to him aggressively, "I don't want it!"

You suddenly remember the cakes in your hands. "Wait! I have something to give too!"

Everyone turns to you with a confused look. You approached the Kyoto's students and handed out the cake boxes you made. Each one has a small card saying

"Welcome to Tokyo and good luck with the competition." in a cursive font.

Except for two cakes that have an extra apology to Mai and Todou while hoping to forget about the conflict you guys have before so the competition is not biased.

"Here is for you." You gave the blue-haired girl the one with a blue happy design which she gladly accepts with a smile and shakes her head. "Thanks! At least there is a normal person here..."

"Here is for you." You gave the blond girl, the pink coloured one with a pretty white blossoms painting. She squealed in joy and start-up to take many MANY snapshots of the cake using her phone.

"Here is for you...?" You awkwardly passed the cakes box to the brown robot, which they take it with a simple nod but did not say anything. You leave as rapidly as possible to avoid any uncomfortable interchanges.

You passed the cake quietly to Todou who takes with a smirk and thanked you. You didn't like him much but still want to make harmony with the guy. Todou thoughts it was cute that you brought about to him a gift. Such a delightful girl, you are. He wondered what type of bento you would make for him once you are his wife.

"For you." You simply confided, tries to avoid Mai's gaze as you redden slightly and handed the cake. She tched under her breath but inside she can't deny that her inside is going mushy from how the cake looks and how cute you look. She has the strongest notion to squeeze your chubby cheek right now and wife you up. Such a tsundere...

"And lastly..." The last cake is the one with a pink-coloured heart shale that has the word love on it. The last person you didn't deliver is...

Noritoshi Kamo...

Your EX-fiance...

Weird.

But for things to get awkward is to be awkward yourself so you just give the cake with a gracious smile on your face. Kamo only thanked you and accept but he pleads to God that he was blessed with the Blood Manipulation technique so Kamo could control the blood that will be rushing to his cheeks and mortify himself in front of the girl he was supposed to marry in the past.

You returned to your spot with the jealous Tokyo group since they didn't get any sweets from you, especially Gojo.

"Aww~ ( N/N )-chan why you didn't make me, your strong handsome teacher any cakes~?" He wailed while doing casually assaulting your cheeks by pinching them like he always does. This causes you to whine and blushed in public embarrassment, you must look so silly right now. But everyone thinks the contrary. Utahime was sickened by Gojo's childish whiny ass behaviour toward one of his students, the Kyoto students looked at him weirdly but Miwa has an interesting face and Noritoshi just coldly glance at Gojo. Tokyo students being your knights in shiny armours by pushing the shaman away from you.

Satoru exited his pouty state and tugged the stroller near his students. He put down the second box and place it aside, that will be a second surprise for you today. He mentally chuckled at how cute your reaction might be.

He twirled around with the box encompassing Yuuji, half and half foreseeing some shocked and sad reactions along the way.

"Now! The present for the Tokyo's students!"

"Adult man being overly happy is so creepy..."

That's the cue for Itadori to pop out of the box. He was so eager to finally met his friends and can go out with them again. So much so he had planned such a stunning reveal of himself.

"HEY! OPP!"

"This is your long-dead friend, Yuuji!"

You were surprised but not shocked when he revealed himself. It was kinda cute, to be honest. You were expecting some tears of joy seeing their colleagues being alive all this type but you turn to see everyone just have dreaded glanced on their face. The second year seems to be confused about what the hell is going on here. It also seems like Yuuji is outraged by their startling reaction.

'Maybe my expectations for them to be sad is a little too high...' You mentally sweated.

"But wait I got one more give for ( N/N )-chan~" Gojo mentioned before placing stunned Yuuji to the side. He placed the other that you forgot a minute ago.

Someone you were not anticipating to be here, awkwardly poses like how the pink-haired male did and applauded with half energy.

"H-hey! Opp...!"

Your eyes glimpse in tears as you observe the boy you recognise nervously asked Gojo-sensei if his prelude was good which the teacher only responded with a thumbs up.

"JUNPEI!!"

Your enthusiasm makes you careless about your surrounding as you ran up to the boy and lunged to only hugged him. Thankfully, he was able to catch you even though he was stunned by the sudden intimacy.

Everyone was dumbfounded when seeing you hugged cry out the boy's name and cling on to him like a koala. Most of their outcomes are jealous but divided by two which is whiny jealous and scary jealous. The whiny one, complain about how they wanted to be cuddled by you the same way and the fearsome jealousy is them thinking a thousand numerous ways to demolish Junpei brutally.

You don't care about that or notice it. After all, you only care if Junpei is here, being safe and sound.

Until you realize, he only drags himself into further horror and gore about jujutsu sorcerer...

Shit...

.

.

.

🌸

Sorry the chapter is slightly shorter. Next chapter will be a lot longer with fight scene/ Noritoshi X ( Y/N )'s past and etc. Stay tune to fine out.

Questions of the day:

1. Who do you ship ( Y/N ) with the most?

2. What is your prediction for this story?

3. Who do you think Ai is?