𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

Rose got a pair of nude shoes and Tammy got black heels with a diamond bracelet. "Do you know what your dress look like?", you ask Rose as you drive to the hair salon. "Mhm," she says smiling at you through the rearview mirror. You fall backwards into the seat. The waiting was killing you! You pull up to the hair salon and walk inside with Tammy and Rose. You decided that you wanted to do a safe hairstyle. So you were going to have a braided headband and wavy hair. Tammy reassured you it would really suit your dress and your face. Tammy got her hair done in a very elegant low bun with pieces of hair framing her face. Rose said she didn't want to do anything at the salon, because she was going to do it herself. When it was time to go home, it was already 4:37 p.m.

You pulled up to the house and walk through the front door, walking behind Tammy and Rose. "Wait on the couch, okay?", Tammy says. You nod and sit down on the couch. Tammy goes into the other room and pulls out a bag with a hanger sticking out at the top of it. It was your dress. Rose walked with Tammy. "Are you ready?", asked Tammy smiling brightly at you. You nod and widen your eyes, smiling brightly back at Tammy. She unzips the bag. You put your hands over your nose and mouth. "Oh my god," you manage to say.

"It's beautiful," you say walking over to it

"It's beautiful," you say walking over to it. "Thank you so much," you say hugging Tammy. "It was originally a pink dress, but Rose insisted to do something with it," Tammy says with a wink. You let go of Tammy and turn to Rose. She shrugs at you, with a smile. "Rose!", you exclaim, hugging her tightly. "Thank you both so much," you say, smiling at them both. Tammy hands you the dress, kissing the top of your head. "Go on and get changed, I need to see this dress on you!", she says ushering you. You smile and run up the stairs. You run into your room and take off all your clothes. You pull the dress over your body and spin around in the mirror. You looked stunning. You slip on your heels and do your makeup better, according to your dress. You fixed your hair and looked at yourself in the mirror once more. A light knock came from the door. "Come in!", you say turning to the door. Lou walked in wearing a stunning green emerald jumpsuit. She was beautiful. "You look gorgeous," you both say in unison, staring at each other. You blush as Lou walks in further. "Can you come up to the roof with me? I want to show you something." You smile and nod. "You're beautiful, Lou," you say looking her up and down once more. You kiss her, humming into her presence. "You're the beautiful one, y/n. My gorgeous baby." You blush even more. "Can you help me put on my necklace?", you ask. Lou takes it and puts it on, kissing your neck. "Come," she says holding out her hand. You take it and follow her up to the roof. 

The roof was lit up in the same fairy lights from your first date. You got to the top and noticed a long trail of flowers leading up to the table where you had your first drink. The sun was setting, making a dark atmosphere at the roof, making the fairy lights look even more illuminating. "Wha-?", you asked turning around but Lou was no longer there. You walked a bit further and noticed each of your new family standing next to the trail, on opposite sides. They were all holding a different flower. Each girl, incredibly stunning. You walked a bit further down the trail, when Amita held out her flower to you. You looked at her confused. "Take it," she said, with a smile. She looked beautiful in her golden gown. You smile and mouth, "You look beautiful." She winked and you kept on walking. Constance handed you a flower, then Daphne, then Nineball. When you got to Debbie, she handed you two flowers. She smiled at you and kissed your hand. You walked a bit further to Rose. She looked at you and put her hands over her mouth. She handed you three flowers. "Gorgeous," she whispered under her breath. You hugged her. She looked absolutely beautiful. You walked to Lou, the last person standing next to the trail. She handed you three flowers and hugged you for a moment. When you pulled back, she was teary eyed. "You're so beautiful," she says sniffling. "So are you," you said to her, smiling. Then, Just The Way You Are started playing. "What?", you laugh, walking towards the table, following the trail. You looked down at your bouquet and smiled. Lou walked around from the trail and stood in front of you. She smiled and turned you to the side. "You look immaculate," she says smiling at you, holding your shoulders. "No, you do!", you say giggling. "What are we doing up here?", you ask. Lou smiles and sings along with the music. "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole stops and stares for a while, cause girl you're amazing just the way you are." You smile at blush. The rest of the song starts playing in the background. Lou gets down on one knee. "Y/n," she begins to say. You start tearing up. "Oh my god," you whisper. Lou opens up a box and shows it to you. "Will you marry me?" 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

a.n- i know this is really soon, but i'm so excited to continue writing this story, i couldn't wait. hope you enjoy this episode!