2. Angel

The guide shut the door.

"What the-he's insane. Yangyang's insane. The maknae Tae, the maknae of WayV. The cutest one, remember how we used to baby him? He's insane."

"I know Taeil, I know. It's.....I don't even know. Who's in the next room?"

"Kun. He's also an unknown. But by far one of the most dangerous of the seven. Be careful."

"Alright, let's go then."

The door opens into Kun's room, and Taeyong and Taeil gasp at the sight.

Blood covers the walls, shattered mirrors are everywhere, and then there's Kun. His blue hair exactly the same as it was in the Turn Back Time music video, but a lot more faded.

"K-Kun?"
He looks up.

"Taeyong? Taeil?"
"Y-you remember me?" Taeyong asked in disbelief.

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"I hate you." He snarled.

"I hate you both. What you did to me-how could you? Take me away from everything I know?"

"Kun, what are you talking about?"

"You-you took me away from everyone!"

"Kunnie-"

"Don't call me that!!!"

The room begins to spin as dark clouds fill the area.

"We should go." They run out of the room.

"Holy f-"

"I know. They've changed, haven't they? Kun was their leader, and now he's fallen apart too."

"I-yeah. Should we keep going?"

"Let's go to the next door." The guide said,

"Oh no," Taeil groaned.

"Sicheng." Taeyong breathed out.

"Sicheng here is a Heartrender, by far the most dangerous. Heartrenders can explode your heart in your chest, break your bones, and lower your pulse so low you drop into a coma, without even leaving their chair. That's why he has those chains."

He opened the door.

Sicheng was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, tens of chains looped around his body. A pile of pills and a glass of water sat on a table next to him. He appeared asleep, but as they approached, he jolted up like someone had shocked him.

"Oh hello there,"

"Hello Sicheng."

"Would you mind taking my chains off for me angel?"

Taeyong shuddered. He hated that name.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that."
"Why not? A smart one like you should be able to find a way to get them off, hm?"

"No-no-I," Taeyong murmured.

"No Sicheng." Taeil said firmly.

"We aren't doing that for you. Taeyong, let's go."

He led the younger boy out of the room.