~ Disney's Pair of Kings (2010 - 2013) ~

Name of Fandom: Pair of Kings

Name of Fandom:
Pair of Kings

Seasons:
Three Seasons

Years the show lasted:
September 10, 2010 - February 18, 2013

Plot:
Fraternal twins Brady and Boomer are average teenagers until the day a representative from the country of Kinkow arrives at thier Chicago High School to inform them that they are, in fact, heirs to the throne of island nation. The boys relocate to claim their heritage, but it's not as easy as it seems. The island is home to a number of odd superstitions and customs, which clash with thier American upbringing, and a disgruntled cousin tires to thwart thier every move. But Brady eventually leaves the island for good. After learning of that, Boomer intends to follow Brady, but a storm keeps Boomer on Kinkow. That same storm forces inhabitants of a nearby to move to Kinkow. Among those new inhabitant is Boz, Boomer's long-lost triplet brother. After discovering each other, Boomer and Boz get to know each other and learn to work together.

Top two favorite characters:
King Brady & Mikayla Makoola

Main Characters:
- Mitchell Musso as King Brady

- Doc Shaw as King Boomer

- Adam Hicks as King Boz (Season 3)

- Kelsey Chow as Mikayla Makoola

- Geno Segers as Mason Makoola

- Ryan Ochoa as Lanny

Episode Guide:

Season 1

S1 Ep. 1 Name: Return of the Kings
Plotline: Brady & Boomer are just two ordinary twins. Or so they thought. They soon learn that thier parents were king and queen of a small island and they are next in line to rule. During thier coronation they destroy a scared ruby.

S1 Ep. 2 Name: Return of the Kings (Part 2)
Plotline: Twin brothers Brady & Boomer's lives change forever when a warrior visits thier school. They find they are joint kings of the remote island of Kinkow.

S1 Ep. 3 Name: Beach Bully Bingo
Plotline: Brady & Boomer are banned from the beach by top surfer The Big Kahula. They challenge him to a surfing competition, but if they lose, they can't ever use the beach again.