" Yeah, my Dad and Pa almost fainted when they heard the news...that incident only fuel their disagreement about P'Pluems job. "

" About that, why does he decided to be a police man? I mean you're rich and wealthy, he could be anything else, why does he have to be a police officer, it is a very dangerous job, you know? "

" I know right, but it's something like a payment, when he was a child and was in a grave situation, he was saved by someone. He liked to think that what he is doing is like paying the kindness forward. "

" oh, in that sense, I'm sure Doc New decide to let him be, since it's something that your brother chose to be. "

"yeah... Both of my parent were actually too lenient to fully forced him to something he is not."

"And you?" Chimon asked "What is your take in it?"

"Well, he is my brother and I've got worried as well but I will keep on supporting him on what he wants to do."

Chimon nodded. "That's very gracious."

"You, Why do you want to be a doctor?"

"I.. I'm doing this to give my P'Oh a more comfortable life, I need to earn, so that I could support him, as you see, my Phi is different," He said with a little smile but sadness in his eyes.

Frank nodded.

"By the way, did Dr. New told you when he would be home?" Chimon asked.

"Maybe tonight, Why?"

"I just want to ask him about my application,"

Frank nodded. The two of them talk more about anything and everything without even noticing that Pluem is listening.

Pluem didn't understand the sudden urge of knowing about Chimon more. How from being annoyed he became interested.

Chimon and his brother were already Orphans, and Chimon is the one providing for the both of them even though he is younger.

Is it pity?

He doesn't know.

But as of the moment he wants to know more about Chimon, and he actually envy his  brother because Frank could talk to Chimon casually and longer than when they were having conversations.

He is on deep thought when he felt someone behind him. He almost lost his balance and does not stop himself from screaming when he saw Nanon behind him with a suspicious smile.

"Why are you peeking on them P?" He asked with a loud and cheerful voice.

"Sshhh" Pluem hushed Nanon, he doesn't want Chimon and Frank to see him but then it's too late, he was already been discovered.

"Oi.. P'Pluem..." Frank called him.

Chimon stands and go to him to guide and assist him.

"You should have called me," He said.

"I... I just want to go to the garden.." Pluem said. "I need fresh air. I don't want to disturb you."

Chimon tried not to raise his eyebrow, he might not know Pluem personally but as he heard from everyone, he is sure that Pluem is not a very kind and gracious person. The news might be wrong or the people might just misunderstood him, it seems to him that Pluem is a very considerate kind of guy.

"still, you could have called for me, treating and taking care of you is my job, so if ever you need help, you could have ask for it."

Pluem just shrugged.

"Whatever," He said.

Chimon wasn't amused with Pluem, not at all. Who says this guy is cute?!

Well, surely, he is cuter, more handsome and cooler than this guy... Right?

Even with Pluem's insisting in going alone, Chimon is more likely a stubborn, he would never approve it, since he is his nurse.

He assisted Pluem on going to the garden and let him sit on the bench under the big tree at their garden. Of course, as his nurse, he stayed with him.

The awkward silence between them fill the air. Chimon tried to hide his awkwardness with using his cell phone and checking his online account. He is not techy or social network savvy but opening his phone when there's an awkward situation is a habit and an escape from those kind of situation. That's why he was genuinely surprised when he heard Pluem talking to him.

"What did you say?"

He could feel that Pluem is a bit nervous. Why would this guy be nervous around him? If there is someone who should be nervous that's him. First, because Pluem is a cop, he is not a bad guy, but having a cop around makes him nervous, and aside from that Pluem is his patient and the son of his superior, technically he is his boss.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"What?"

Pluem is not looking at him, trying to hide his face from Chimon.

"Mine is blue, so what is yours?"

Chimon doesn't have any idea what brings it on? He is clearly confused he would like to say, What the fuch dude?! but holding himself to commit such terrible act.

"Orange?" He said it like a question.

"Orange? You're not sure if it's orange?" Pluem asked which just annoyed Chimon.

"I'm sure it's orange,I'm not sure why are you asking it."He said,"Is this some kind of a prank?"

Pluem's eyes widen he never thought it would hit Chimon like that.

"No, Of course not, I just really wanted to know," He said the latter part too soft for Chimon to hear. "I'm a terrible speaker,"

"You surely are,"

Pluem glared at him, unamuse but chose to continue.

"I don't have the kind of social skill that Frank has."

"So where is this conversation going?"

"I just want to make friends with you," Pluem said turning his heads down.

For Chimon he looks like a kid pretending to be a puppy, that's his puppy look. Cute but annoying.

"By asking me, my favourite colour?" Chimon chuckled."

"As I said, I'm not good with conversations."

"Ok, sure let's do that," Chimon said now sincerely smiling as he finds Pluem's actions quite amusing.

"I like orange, not the kind of orange like the fruit, but the kind of orange like fire, like sunset, like warm. You? Why do you like blue?"

"It's because I like watching the sky, and the sea, and it's so calming, that's why I like it."

"So you like peace but choose to be a police man?"

"I like peace that's why I chose to be a police man, to keep peace and order, you know,"

"Ok, but I'm sure that kind of work won't give you any peace at all."

"Aww.... Said by the person who intends to be 24/7 on call,"

The two of them continue to talk and laugh and jokes and banter, as if they are long time friends. This makes Pluem to feel glad that he makes a move to talk and reconcile to Chimon. He cannot count the time the younger guy made him laugh it's been a while now when he had a good and satisfying laugh. It seems like him being shot wasn't that bad at all.