He Tian's head shot up in surprise at the bold statement.

"Damn, man, you're onto somethin'!" he said but he obliged and he carefully sat on Mo Guan Shan's lap with his legs on either side so they're face to face. He leaned on the edge of the table and raised his shirt with one hand, smiling smugly.

Mo Guan Shan swallowed, taking in He Tian's flat, ripped abs in the natural daylight.

"Show off. Want me to butter your rolls, Sir?"

"If you want butter on your lips, sweetheart."

They both stared at each other before bursting out in a hearty laugh.

"Hey, can I be on top?"

"That. . . That's so sudden. On top, you meant like, you sitting on my dick?" He Tian asked, reaching behind him to get Mo Guan Shan's cold toast and fed it to him. The other guy took a bite before answering between careful chews.

"You know what I meant."

"Ahhhh! No! Please, let me think about it," He Tian said between laughing and dramatic shouting. "Noooo! Anything but that!"

"I'm gonna make you feel so good you'd want to trade roles forever," Mo Guan Shan winked at He Tian before he pressed his lips on the enticing abs right in front of him.

"I don't doubt that, Little Mo, but I love being on top."

"Let's agree on it. If you pull off another prank like that again, your ass is mine."

Mo Guan Shan offered his hand for a handshake.

He Tian bit his lips to keep himself from grinning and nodded solemnly before he accepted the hand and they shook on it.

"Uhm, Little Mo, do you hate being a bottom?"

"No. I love it."

"Sure? You're not just saying that?"

"I do. I'm not lying to you. You even met me as a bottom. I've been nothing but that ever since."

"One other thing."

"What is it?"

"Do you like doing it with me, or you're only doing it out of obligation?"

"He Tian. Snap out of it. I technically don't have any obligation to you because we're not married. But I still let you fuck me because I enjoy it more than you realize. I love it. I love how you do it. I am more than satisfied, and would definitely try again. A hundred over ten satisfaction ratings."

"Ahh. I'm glad."

"See. We need personal moments like this."

"Am I heavy?"

"Yes, you are, chicken dick and I can't even feel my legs right now," Mo Guan Shan chuckled. "I have an idea."

"Since you seem down today, let's swap roles."

"Hey! You're still trying to get in my pants."

Mo Guan Shan lifted an eyebrow and flashed him a smug look before smirking. He Tian scowled just like how the other guy scowls.

"Stop smiling like a complete pervert, chicken dick! I will end you, bastard!" He Tian said, imitating Mo Guan Shan, that the guy broke character to let out a laugh.

"You looked dumb."

"I was just imitating you."

"That scowl was overkill. I don't do it like that."