Prologue

3rd Pov

On a beautiful night, one would certainly expect silence and peace. Yet smoke can be seen rising and the telltale of a blazing fire burning bright orange over the tree tops is not what most will call a "Peaceful night"

Screams and clashing steel can be heard for miles, as the signs of battle can be seen even before reaching the burning village.

A young man with white hair and piercing ruby red eyes, fought with vigor and purpose as if one would be so when one has someone dear.

Behind him, a woman in white can be seen frantically finding an escape as she held two bundles in her arms.

The screaming of the other villagers increased the panic within the woman as her search grew desperate. While the man outside ruthlessly and brutally murdered every single Knights that tried to get past his being.

Man: Diana! There is another way!

The Woman, now named Diana responded with wide eyes and yelled at the man.

Diana: But Andreas! If I take it, what will be your escape!?

Andreas: Don't worry about me! Once I'm done, I'll come for you!

Diana hesitated, but decided to follow her Husband's command. She then pulled a wooden plan from the floor and the sounds of cogs turning can be heard from under the floor.

The Knights outside saw this and with a shout, asked for more men to kill the man before them. One almost managed to slip pass Andrea's defenses if it wasn't for a pitch black tentacle that looks like it is covered in tar.

Said tentacle came from Andrea's shadow, and he himself is spewing flames from his mouth and his left foot causing fissures to form underneath the Knights.

The machination underneath the house then stopped, and a door revealed itself under the floor. With one last glance to her Husband, she quickly opened the door and went through.

Another set of machinery is heard again, only this time, it sounds larger. The ground beneath the house cracked, as if trying to give way from something underneath.

The ground gave, and out came a machine with human -like features. It was as large as a two story house, big enough to fit five men, and durable enough to even not take damage from magic so destructive, it can level a large village into a flat land.

Behind the machine are two large glowing crystals, those are Mana stones. Normally one would be only as big as a palm of a man's hand, but these crystals were as large as two men.

The Knights were stunned at the machine, to them it looked like a creature born from heretic smithing and magic. As the machine itself is built using magic and steel.

A Knight then ordered for catapult fire on the machine, but is ultimately silenced by a stream of fire coming from Andreas.

Andreas: Go! I'll catch up!

He yelled to his wife within the machine.

Once more she Hesitated, but she knows that if she takes him with them, he won't be able to fight off the Knights.

Diana: Promise me you will come back!

She yelled within the machine, to which Andreas only smiled and replied.

Andreas: I always do.

With that, Diana and their twins rode away as Andreas held the Knights back from chasing after them.

Andreas then dodged a vine as one of the Knights used his unique ability. One to summon Vegetation as if she was mother nature herself.

Andreas then quickly ran towards her and succeeded in capturing the female Knight. He then erected a barrier of stone between him and the other Knights as he held the female Knight by her neck.