"What were you saying?" He asked obliviously.

I cleared my throat before saying, "You should rest soon."

"It's five p.m."

"You didn't sleep last night," I stated. "Or the night before that."

"I'm not tired," he argued, raising an eyebrow as our eyes met.

I took a deep breath, deciding not to argue any further. "Fair enough."

     "Is Naeemah your real name?" He suddenly asked.

     "The name my father gave me is K'Miri," I answered.

     "K'Miri," he repeated. "Do you mind if I call you that?" He asked. I shrugged.

I then began straightening up the kitchen and living room, attempting to occupy myself to pass time. However, instead of helping, Bucky just sat there, legs spread on the couch, watching me.

"Can I help you?" I asked, crossing my arms. Bucky shrugged, shaking his head. "If you're bored, go take a walk."

"A walk?"

I nodded, "Yes, James. A walk."

Bucky sighed, standing up and stretching his arms. "Will you come with?"

༻✿༺

Our feet move asynchronously, due to me being shorter than him, and his habit to naturally walk fast. "You know, Rogers...he's going to look for you."

"I hoped he wouldn't," Bucky admitted. "Not yet."

"How come?" I looked up at him.

"There are still significant parts of me that I just...don't remember," Bucky began. "I spent decades just killing for Hydra. The rest of my life, I don't even remember."

"That wasn't you," I came to a stop, placing my hand on his arm. He rolled his eyes, dismissing the comment. "You can't blame yourself for something that was out of your control."

He scoffed, looking away. "Yeah, right."

"I'm serious," I pressed, stepping in front of him so he couldn't walk away. "I said I'd help you, I'm not going to watch you tear yourself apart over what the Winter Soldier did."

"I am the Winter Soldier."

     "You were," I corrected. "Enough about it." We began walking again, in an awkward silence. It was as if Bucky let me win the conversation, just so that I'd be quiet.

Why did I overstep like that? It's not like me to speak out of turn, especially to someone I hardly know.

"Is that a cemetery up ahead?" Bucky spoke, catching my attention.

"Yeah, we can turn back around if you want," I offered. "It is getting dark. Unless you...wanted to go to the cemetery."

Bucky shrugged, "Why not?" I opened my mouth to speak, but simply went forward with him until we reaches a set of gates. Bucky pushed one side open, and offered for me to go first, but I shook my head. "Are you scared?" He asked, going in first.

"Cemeteries creep me out," I admitted, walking close to him.

"How come?" Bucky leaned down, "It's the safest place in the world," he said. Suddenly, a crow flew from a tree, making me jump and shift closer to Bucky. He held his arm out, letting me hold it as we walked. "You're never alone."