(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟓) they are coming

Start from the beginning

At the same time, Remus and Athena sent spells flying at him. The man went soaring back to the other side of the tent where he landed with a clatter on top of one of the tables. Aurora and Dominique were fighting near by where he landed and turned to the man in surprise before they continued their battles.

"Harry—" Remus began, looking at Athena wildly.

"He's gone" Athena told him, "I saw him leave with Hermione and Ron".

"We need to go, Athena you're not safe" Remus yelled over the noise of the fight.

"I'm not leaving, they need all the help they can get!" Athena shouted back as she turned to the fight. Chaos was unmissable. Everywhere she looked there were spells flying around.

Athena could see more figures running through the darkness outside the tent. The protection around the burrow was broken now. She should have seen this coming. It could have only been so long before the ministry collapsed under the power of Voldemort.

She spotted Fleur and Bill duelling a pair of death eaters, Fleur was still fighting amazingly despite wearing her wedding dress.

"We need to stop more from getting in" Athena called as she turned to the darkness. With a wave of her wand she cast a line of fire around the surrounding tent, stopping the death eaters in their tracks.

"There's too many" Remus replied now that they were illuminated by the fire.

Remus was right. About ten more death eaters had made their way out of the trees and were now all glaring at Remus and Athena menacingly. With the fights still raring inside, no one else had noticed that they were completely outnumbered.

She should have known the fire wouldn't hold up. Half of the death eaters seemed to turn to smoke before their eyes and sped towards them, knocking Athena and Remus back as they reappeared in the centre of the fight to take on the rest of the large group. Athena noticed that one of them was Theodore Sanders.

The other half moved forwards through the fire, lightly brushing themselves off as though it were air. Then the fighting begun. Athena and Remus together could still not take on the spells of five death eaters. Athena felt her hand moving faster than she could contend with as she tried to duel three of them at once.

There was no time to focus on anything else. Athena could only block the upcoming spells and hope that someone else would rush to their rescue. She saw the tent illuminated in green every few seconds which sent her into an immediate panic but even then she couldn't turn around.

Even when screams echoed through the night and people called each other's names. Athena could hear someone calling for Fleur, another for Fred but still then she had to keep her concentration centred on the fight.

Remus succeeded in sending one of the death eaters flying back, he collided with the ground somewhere outside Athena's line of sight but luckily she couldn't see any sign of him trying to rejoin the battle.

Now Athena was only facing two of the death eaters as Remus duelled the others. Her brow was sweating and her breaths came faster than her lungs could bring air. She was dizzy where she stood and felt another sign of sickness trickle through her but she wouldn't let this slow her fighting. She couldn't let them win.

Just as Athena felt that she was falling behind, a jet of green light soared past her ear and hit one of the death eaters in the face. Athena frowned in confusion as she saw the shadow of a new figure appear beside her. The figure dashed forwards, sending another light speeding for the other death eater who crumpled, this time simply stunned.

The final death eater looked around in fear but before he could run in the other direction, the new figure raised something above their shoulder and sent it crashing into the man's skull. Athena would be surprised if he made it back from that one.