You tugged the clothe's collar to peck a taste again, and before you answer him, you let a glittering line out of your eyes. "Yes, Shinichiro, it hurts so good."

Savoring the best relish out of your lips. And all you did is to play and mess with Shinichiro's hair as he busily memorizing how hot the inner cave in your mouth is, whenever you are trying to kiss him back, Shinichiro will just give you an inch distance to settle on his flaming gaze that this is the punishment—you have to try your best to withstand its effect.

But the best you had is already gone when Shinichiro earlier taken you to sit on his lap to talk.

You feel your lips abandoned, his intense eyes matched yours, "Is this okay?" he questioned, touching the tip of coat — you can not help but to smirk at Shinichiro who's asking for your consent if he can take it off.

"Yes. . ."

The warmth leave your upper body freezing again but Shinichiro easily resolved the chill when he squeezed his entire body to yours—being indulged from the hard-thing like a metal wrench poking your cavern.

He can not say that it's his keys hardening again when you tried to reach yourself to feel it even more, an almost euphoric moan is about to transpire out from your throat when Shinichiro compulsively dig his teeth on your lip once more, just right in exactly he shovely brushed his sharp bulge to your tempted core.

His way made your nails pierced on his back as it can not help to scrape the tee he's wearing too, both of your chests are letting in and out a deep breath. You struggle to cross your legs with him in the middle, to fully feel the steamy pleasure leading a lot of dampness cascading down to your panty.

Is this Shinichiro's punishment? Your lips above reddened with a glint of swollen—being tormented and your lips downwards reaching, trying to taste the underlying sultry heavens.

This is prolly Shinichiro's punishment, letting you feel both the same time its enslaving harshened lips and ecstatic delectating groin.

"I-Is that it?" you heard your heart drummed fast when you asked, no, when you tried to provoke something for him to uncover what he's trying to hold because you want more. . . and you know he want it too.

A naughty thing flew to both of your mind.

Shinichiro held your legs apart when you slayed the gap to move again, it maked your body slightly bounced in pulsation. With a smirk on your lips, you feel Shinichiro lean down to gave you what you want.

His arms catched your back when it's about to lay on the cold desk, Shinichiro get your legs together to circle on his waist—he thought it won't be safe for you two to stay here and do it outside where the moonlight and car's beep seemingly passes through.

Without ordering you, you know exactly what you should do when Shinichiro lifted you up, your arms juggled on his nape. He again favourably besotted your lips with his softest kisses.

"Shin. . ." he heard you call his name when you break off to earn air, it's almost a whisper that makes him smile before drowning you again.

Every stroke and movement of his hips walking around carrying you, is like tasting at the same time the clouds of real heaven and blazing fire from the damned hell. It makes your eyes and mind sink in heat indulgence.