Teacher AU - Part 1

Set in late 1978. The school year was at about 2 months so far, and Mr. Brown was eying a co-worker of his.. Mr. Feldman.

His kids were on lunch break, and Whizzer sat at his desk, eating a sandwich and writing down some things, when a familiar face walked into the room.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Brown.." Mr. Feldman smiled, walking over to his desk. Whizzer started to feel his chest sweat and his face fill with the color of an apple.

"Afternoon, Mr. Feldman."

"I have some papers for you. Printer said they were yours, so I grabbed them."

"Mm. Well, thanks." The younger shrugged. Mr. Feldman exited the room, but left a small yellow stick-it note on Whizzer's desk.

Call me - *PHONE NUMBER THAT IM NOT GONNA ADD, JUST PRETEND IT'S THERE*

Whizzer could hardly contain himself. The man he'd been crushing on ever since high school has given him his number.

The teacher quickly dialed the first number he remembered.

"Whizzer?" A light voice said from the other side of the desk phone.

"Hey, Cordelia.. I got a dude's number."

"Are you serious? Hold on - CHARLOTTE, WHIZZER FOUND SOMEONE." Cordelia was ecstatic for her best friend. Getting someone's number is a big deal.

"Oh my gosh, Whiz! That's gonna be good for you. Who is it?"

"Marvi-"

"Oh my god, you're going out with Marvin Feldman."

222 words ~
Sorry, these are so short... I'll try to make them longer. Bug out!