Su Yue saw the maid took a soft thick cushion on the floor, when to play with parsley Jianghao Yan was sitting, she was assured to avert his gaze, "how do you come back so early today?"

    "Do not want to encounter Dali People who were too annoyed, they came back." Jiang Ci's other big hand held Su Yue's small hand, slowly kneading and playing with it. The little white and delicate hands are smooth, delicate and beautiful, and they are held by his big scar-covered hands, sneer! It's like a piece of rags wrapped in beautiful jade.

    Jiang Ci squeezed her finger, and said unhurriedly: "Jiang Muhang came to the company today, and he wants to win a project of Shengshi."

    Su Yue looked at Jiang Ci in surprise. Before Jiang Ci told her about Jiang Haoyan's life experience, she heard that the Jiang family did not know that Jiang Ci is currently in charge of the Sheng Group. "Have you met?"

    "Of course." Jiang Ci disagreed, thinking of this afternoon, his little brother's face was rarely shocked, he thought it was quite interesting.

    "Oh." Su Yue responded quickly, without saying much. In her opinion, there is nothing that Jiang Ci can't handle.

    After kneading his hands, Jiang Ci reached out and pinched Su Yue's white and smooth face. Before his hands were bandaged, he couldn't pinch her at will. Now the fingertips touch her delicate skin. He likes it very much. Feeling, "You have nothing to ask?"

    Su Yue looked at him suspiciously.

    "The Sheng Group is a small trouble." Jiang Ci lazily raised his eyelids, looked at the ground, sat on the soft cushion, took a look at Jiang Haoyan, who was stroking the head of the ugly dog, and said slowly, "Now I am helping He takes care of it." If it weren't for the life that Sheng Yan owed, he wouldn't want to take up such trouble.

    "Well, I see." Su Yue nodded.

    Jiang Ci stared at the look on Su Yue's face. For a long time, he said, "Don't worry, even if there is no Shengshi Group, you will not starve to death." He thought about his own property. Enough for her to spend a lifetime?

    If Jiang Ci's thoughts were known to his subordinates who helped him manage his property, he would almost cry, his boss would be too humble. How could his property allow Su Yue to squander it for a lifetime? Even if Su Yue squandered it for eight lifetimes, there was no problem at all.

    Su Yue glanced at him, "Of course I won't starve to death. I am also rich, okay?" Father Su and Mother Su love her so much that they will put a sum of money into her card every month, which is a huge amount. Now I’m saving more and more, "Even if you become a pauper someday, I can still support you more than ever."

    Jiang Ci laughed and sneered, holding Su Yue’s pink and soft fingertips towards him. Putting her lips on her lips, biting, and smiling: "Then am I going to take care of you, this rich lady?"

    Su Yue gave him a glance, and his eyes fell on the scar on his left face. The scar on it was only her three fingers closed. Up the size. The scar became smaller and no longer annoying and unsightly. At a glance, his handsome facial features became prominent.

    Well, she feels that she would not be at a loss if she had a little white face like Jiang Ci.

    On the Jiang family's side, Jiang Muhang met Jiang Ci in the Sheng Group. After knowing the identity of the other party, he was always in a state of shock. How could he not expect that Jiang Ci has become the head of the Sheng Group?

    After the cooperation was rejected, Jiang Muhang went back to Jiang's house for the first time and told Mr. Jiang about the incident.

    "Are you sure this thing is true?" Old man Jiang looked at the little grandson with a stern look, and asked in a serious voice.