"How can you all blame me ? Didn't you run to the room to sleep by yourself and leave your child in the living room?" Lu Muqi said, "You don't ask the child to come to our house. Nothing happened."

    Lu Xiang was going to be mad at her mother, and now she shirks responsibility. Too lazy to argue with Mother Lu, she went back to the room and could only pray that Mr. Jiang would just warn them verbally, and the matter would just pass. As for Jiang Haoyan, he is the child of his sister, and he has a constant relationship with her and Mother Lu, and he will always come and go in the future.

    However, Lu Xiang found that he was still thinking too simple.

    When she went to the kindergarten, the director of Lu Xiangbie kindergarten called into the office, told her to pack up and leave, and informed her that the probation period had not passed and that she could not get regular. Lu Xiang looked shocked and pleaded with the director, but the other party said that this was the meaning of the school and he could not be the master.

    Lu Xiang must be the reason for that Mr. Jiang, and the school will fire her.

    What the Mr. Jing said yesterday is true. Now to fire her, the other party meant to warn her, to pinch her to death, for a rich person like the other party, it is indeed as easy as pinching an ant to death.

    Lu Xiang packed up her things and walked out of the gate of the kindergarten. The cold wind blew violently, making her tremble. The abacus she and her mother had used before might seem like a joke in the eyes of the other party.

    ...

    After two days of rest, Jiang Haoyan's small fleshy face finally recovered a little energy. Su Yue asked him if he likes Lu Xiang and Lu Mu. In her opinion, if the child doesn't like these two, why would he want to go to Lu's family to play?

    Jiang Haoyan's big black eyes have recovered a bit of light. He was nestled in Su Yue's arms, held by Su Yue, and said obediently: "Hao Hao wants to see his mother's picture."

    Su Yue was slightly astonished. It took him a while to realize that the mother in the little guy’s mouth was talking about his biological mother, "So, Hao Hao went to Teacher Lu’s house?" It seems that the two of Lu Xiang have already told the little guy that their Identity.

    Jiang Haoyan nodded his head, "Hao Hao hasn't seen it yet, Hao Hao's stomach hurts."

    "If Hao Hao wants to see it, I'll let my father find it for you, okay?" Jiang Ci could not be troubled by such a thing.

    Jiang Haoyan nodded vigorously, "Okay." Because of happiness, his small mouth grinned, and he nestled in Su Yue's arms obediently.

    It didn't take long before Jiang Ci came back from outside. His tall body was full of cold wind and coldness, and even his clear and handsome outline was so cold and firm that people didn't dare to look directly at it. Entering the room, he took off his coat, walked over to the sofa, reached out and lifted the fleshy body in Su Yue's arms, and placed it on the other side of the sofa.

    "Hao Hao hasn't fully recovered yet, please be careful." Su Yue hurriedly said.

    "He is not that fragile." Jiang Ci twitched at the corner of his mouth, and sat down beside Su Yue, his big hands naturally buckled her waist and carried the person into his arms.

    Jiang Haoyan couldn't bear his mother Xiangxiang's embrace. After he was taken away by his father, he writhed his little mouth, dashed away, and went to play with coriander and chives.