She decided to play games to entertain herself. To keep her mind off of Jisoo for a while.

Hours have passed and still no sign of her Aunt and it's already midnight.

"Maybe she slept with him" Y/N thought. Just thinking of it makes her blood boil so much she wanna throw her laptop.

She just goes back to her bed and laid down. When she heard a sound coming from downstairs. She immediately checked who it is and it's her drunk Aunt.

"Jisoo!.." she exclaimed as she helped Jisoo walk. Jisoo is very drunk

"D-don't c-call me... J-Jisoo.."Jisoo slapped her." I'm y-your A-aunt, not your girlfriend... "Jisoo can't even talk properly... 

"Stop talking and don't be stubborn.." She held her by the waist and guided her upstairs to her room.

__

"tss.. Why did you get so drunk?" She said while leading Jisoo to the bed...

"uhhmmm..."Jisoo is half asleep.

She laid her flat on the bed. She crossed her arms while staring down at her wasted Aunt.

She's thankful that Jisoo didn't sleep with that douche. She's being devoured by her jealousy but she's not happy with the way Jisoo came home.

There's no way they fucked if they just being with each other for 5 hours only..

"I want you to be mine,Jisoo..." She leaned in and kissed her. She's not thinking straight now.. She kissed her deeply and smelt the intoxicating breath of Jisoo.

She felt Jisoo's lips move....

Jisoo is kissing back. Damn, it feels so good.. She sat down beside Jisoo as they keep kissing. Jisoo's hand grabbing her nape..

"Shit..."Y/N whispered between kiss.. She's getting hard.. She just wants to rip Jisoo's black dress and just fuck her till morning comes, but she can't take advantage of her. She's drunk and helpless. She can't take her in that state.

She suddenly stood up and stepped away from Jisoo. She cant lay herself do another sin..

She walked outside to go get a basin and a towel.. She'll need alot of strength to resist her desire..

When she came back Jisoo is already snoring. She's carrying a basin with water and a towel.

She undressed her and left only her undies.

She looked away while rubbing the wet towel all over Jisoo's body. She has a boner and she's so hot. This is torture..

"what are you doing to me Jisoo?"

The only light, is coming from the open window. Full moon is illuminating the room. The silence of the night is creating a magical feeling while she's with Jisoo at this moment.

"I want you to be mine Jisoo,with all my heart i want you to be mine"

She leaned in and kissed her for the last time before putting the comforter over Jisoo's body. She closed the window and left .

She's proud of herself that she overcame her lust. She respected Jisoo. She pat herself mentally for being a good girl for once.

___

She ignored her raging boner and just slept. She's not in the mood. She's in deep thoughts.

All she wants is Jisoo.

She's inlove......with her aunt...

Its more than lust,more than sex....

Maybe she doesn't even need any medicines for her raging hormones. She just needs the right woman. She's being delusional..