-Chapter Seven-

The words of the book sent shivers through me. What the hell was I supposed to do about (1) Ouija, (2) This newly found issue, (3) That nightmare, (4) Going to school without possibly killing, or hurting someone.

My sigh sounded suspiciously like a sob. I really needed someone to talk to. Mother? No way. I wasn't about to explain to an adult Vampyre about Ouija. I knew I should admit that I am losing my control, and had that nightmare about my possible death. But I couldn't... At least not yet. She doesn't need anymore problems with me when I was explicitly told not to blimp on anyones radar.

Sebastian? He was my best friend, and I wanted to tell him, but if I was really going to talk to him I'd have to admit everything that has happened with Ouija and me. And the possibility of her possesing me. How could that not freak him out? It's freaking me out as is! I couldn't stand if he looked at me like I was some kind of monster.

He was the only one who really got me. No matter what I did to possibly prove him wrong.
Could this really be happening? Is it even possibly for Vampyre to be possesed? It gave me a scared, skin-crawling feeling, but I was beginning to wonder how much I really knew.

Maybe I was over reacting? I mean she could truly need my help to pass on, and my own stress is just getting me worked up.
Lost in my own thoughts, Zen jumped on my lap, scaring the shit out of me. She didn't bother complaining and rubbed her head against my chin.

"How the heck did you find me? Better yet, how did you get in here?" I asked, not really expecting an answer. Obviously she wouldn't respond.

I put the book into my satchel as my mind kept circling around and around the issue evolving and the uneasy feeling seemed to have permanently lodged itself beneath my breastbone.

"We should go find Sebastian, right?"
I offered. She purred as my fingers scratched under her chin.

I left the library carrying Zen- She was so sleepy that she didn't even bother herself with opening her eyes as we got outside.

I quickly checked the clock as I left the main room, and couldn't believe that an hour had passed. No wonder my neck was stiff. But being temporarily uncomfortable didn't really matter because I might have figured out was I was going to do about Ouija, and my lack of control.

Suddenly feeling like a huge weight had been shifted from my shoulders. Yes, I was still nervous, and I still needed to find Sebastian.

I paused near a bench near the Library and sat myself down to collect myself. I inhaled deeply, letting the cool air enter my body to focus in on Sebastian. I searched through channels like fine tuning a radio until I felt him; A familiar Anxious, worried, but irritated feeling. (I assume he's pissed that I disappeared.

The snow was coming down more steadily now, and must've been for awhile when I was reading. The streets were completely blanketed by a comforter of downy white. The wind whipping my hair around as visibility had become a blur. Greatful that I didn't need to worry about a blizzard without worrying if I was going to feeze like a popsicle.

The snow muffled my steps as I continued down the side walk, it seemed for a moment thaf I was alone in a world where gray and white mixed together to form a unique colour just for me.

Only a few moments passing when I sighed and would've knocked whomever was coming up behind me on their butt if my arms weren't filled with my cat.

"Blessed be Vex! I was looking for you. Let's get going, I have everything we need."
Sebastian said in a clearly upset tone.

"I just had to check on something quickly. No need to get so worked up. We have loads of time before mother gets home."

He gave me a look of 'really' as he sighed and lead me back towards the car. We drove for thirty-five minutes before reaching the second largest forest in Salem, (The Forest River Conservation Area). This forest was definitely more of a marshland, eith acres of fields around the shoulders of the river thag ran through the middle.