Info from female lead

How happy life would feel like right when you have someone you love and moreover when they love you back?

Kim Y/N (Jinhae) , yes, my name means love, but I never had anyone to love, nor was anyone who loves me!

You might ask what about my family, well my parents are always out for their work related stuff and since I'm the only child, all I get in this house is loneliness. Umm yea they love me as their daughter, but who doesn't love their own child... I'm just seeking someone I want to protect, someone who would give me the courage to keep going and ambition to live my shit-hole-kind-of life.

It might sound kind of stupid to complain about this, but I really... Like fucking really need someone, whom I can believe, whom I can love, Whom I can share my feeling and sorrow with, for whom I am the only thing that matters in world!

I know for a stupid human centipede like me, it is like the most impossible thing that can never happen.

I'm sorry I need to stop watching more K-drama.

Before talking about these love and all,
there was someone... wait lemme correct myself there IS someone whom I hate from the bottom of my heart.

And that's none other than PARK JIMIN. Sometimes it feels like that fucking asshole has nothing to do except to bully me.

He's been my school mate on top my classmate since kindergarden. Our families have been business partners for ages now and are family friends, too.  My parents had said to maintain good relationship with him and see I tried. In the beginning, I tried, but that piece of trash never returned my kindness tsk but instead bullied my ass off the whole school time. He makes me feel like dying, but I can't complain because....

Because I'm a coward. Yes!

So I'm controlling this pain-in-ass for now because I'll graduate from high school in 4 months. Yay!! Idk about the uni, tho.

Oh yea, I'm pretty well in studies, so I might get a scholarship in the uni of my dream. Let's just pray that this guy won't show up there as well.

Anyways I won't have to see the face of that Asshole after a few months... hopefully.

ʚoɞ