Story of Adventuring Teens : Preperations for Independence Day

Three more days before Indonesia's 75th Independence Day. Moon Class has chosen Moon and his friends as coordinators and committee members of the 75th Indonesian Independence Day. Moon and his friends are busy discussing the preparations that need to be made for the celebration of Indonesia's 75th Independence Day, through the media zoom.
"Okay guys, now what should we do?" asked Dave.
"Do not know! Just ask the coordinator!”, said Quante.
“I don't know what to do either, Quan! Even though I'm the coordinator, I've never experienced a celebration held online/virtually!”, replied Moon annoyed.
"No need to be upset either, Moon. We all act as committee members, so we all have to help the coordinator,” said Felix, while Moon calmed down.
"Sorry, friends, I can't continue today's discussion, I want to take lessons soon," said Oscar.
"Again you left because of lessons," said Issac annoyed.
"It's okay, we'll just discuss it and then tell Oscar what the final result of the discussion is," recommended Dave.
"Then what if he doesn't agree?" Felix asked, "We only have 3 days left before Independence Day, you know!", he continued.
"Let's just end this discussion, we'll continue tomorrow at 9 am," said Moon. Tomorrow is Sunday off.
"Okay", everyone answered.
Then everyone left the zoom meeting.
"Hmph," said Moon.
Actually Moon has many ideas, but he is afraid that it can't be done online, or it's too complicated, therefore he can't think of a solution. Oscar knows that Moon always has good ideas, he asks why Moon can't come up with ideas for Independence Day celebrations. So after finishing his lessons, Oscar sent a text to Moon via WhatsApp.
'Afternoon, Moon, regarding Independence Day preparations, I want to ask you why you don't have any preparation ideas yet?', After waiting a few minutes, Moon replied.
'Afternoon, Oscar, it's not that I don't have an idea yet but I don't know how to virtually prepare it,' replied Moon.
'Then why not just ask us, your committee members?', replied Oscar.
'Later Dave complains, and you end up not knowing what to do. It makes no difference, Oscar'
'It's not true Moon, you don't know if you don't say. Later tomorrow during the discussion, try to get up the courage to give your opinion. The committee members will be happy to hear it'
After reading Oscar's text, Moon realizes that he has underestimated the committee and he must trust them to help him in getting things ready.
'Thank you very much, Oscar!', he replied. Before he could read Oscar's reply, Moon had left WhatsApp to prepare for the discussion the next day.
When the discussion on preparations for the Independence Day celebration began, Moon explained his idea to his fellow committee members and they also gave their opinion on how Moon's idea would be implemented. Moon is happy and the celebration is also fun.
“Wow, your idea Moon is the best! Many of our friends are happy with the celebration!”, said Quante happily.
"That's true, Quante. You are the best at this!”, Felix continued.
"Thank you to all of you! Especially you Oscar, thank you for helping me”, replied Moon.
With a big smile Oscar answered
"You're welcome, Moon"