Chapter 100 - Prince Y/n

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, we all are just going to hang out and watch movies in their living room. We can't even lock doors when I'm in someone's room... stupid jay." Y/n whispered the last part as he leaned back on the chair. Fusako grinned a bit, the thought of Y/n whining about not being able to do 'adult fun time' with the girls was an unexpected event. Fusako giggled as Y/n only groaned when he saw Fusako's grin.

"Don't laugh at me." Y/n whined as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm not, ahem. I'll drive you there, Chan is busy shooting their new M/V." Fusako said with a smile across her face. A staff member unexpectedly came in the room and told everyone that today was a wrap. Everyone shouted in excitement, thanking each other for their hard work.

Y/n stood up and grabbed his bag, heading into the changing rooms with the rest of the boys. Hye-kyung wrapped her arms around Fusako's waist as the girl in her arms jumped a bit, Fusako was spun around, and she immediately placed her hands on Hye-kyung's shoulders. Fusako initiated the kiss and Hye-kyung kissed back immediately, as everyone around them groaned at the sight. 

"What did you tell Y/n? He looked so giddy." Hye-kyung said staring into Fusako's eyes. Fusako pouted a bit as she was expecting a longer kiss.

"Well I'm driving him to his girlfriends' place. Now give me a kiss, I'm tired." Fusako said as Hye-kyung connected their lips again, smiling into the kiss. Another choir of groans can be heard as the two pulled away with smirks on their lips.

Y/n walked out and grimaced at the sight of Fusako and Hye-kyung smirking at each other, "Are they making out again?" He said walking towards the two. All the staff that were packing up the equipment said yes. 

Y/n rolled his eyes, "Let's go Lesbians, let's go." He said  unenthusiastically as he slung his backpack around his shoulders.

Fusako led the way, Hye-kyung's hand intertwined with her own. Y/n and Tae-woo were talking while following the two. Min-kyu, Jun-seo, and Kyung-jae walked behind them, too tired to pay attention to anything. Y/n covered his eyes as cameras flashed, reporters shouting questions as all the boy's clutched onto Y/n. Y/n opened the door for all the boys before he bowed to the reporters and camera men. Y/n pulled out his phone, the constant vibration in his pocket caught his attention.

My Bby's

Chaery: Y/nnn I miss you come cuddle

Yuna: Ur such a baby

Chaery: Says the literal child

Yeji♡: Shut up both of you

Ryujin♡: Y/nnn we miss youuuu

Lia♡: I miss ur cooking

come and cook us some food bby

baby

sweetie

Oi

Ryujin♡: Lia stop my phone feels like a vibrator

Lia♡: put it on ur dirty puthy idc

Ryujin♡: u just want to dick u down we both know

what that buzzing was at 3 in the morning.

Lia♡: Bitch.

who here doesn't want Y/n to dick them down?

Yeji♡: ...

Chaery♡: ...

Ryujin♡: ...

Yuna♡: ...

Y/n♡: Me, I don't want to dick myself down

too much stretching required

Lia: BBY WE MISSED U

I'm just going to ignore what you just said

Chaery: Come cuddle pls

Yuna: Come and we can go out

I got the best datess planned

Ryujin: Dick me down hoe

Yeji: I'm hungry pls cook for us ;-;

Jay's not home today

Y/n: Oh?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeji♡: Hehehe sure

Chaery: NO PLS JUST CUDDLE ME

Lia: Come and  cook us something pls we're starving

Y/n: Omw bby's

can y'all put on a movie when I get there?

Just want to chill with y'all

Yeji: Ofc

Lia: On it, sweetie

Chaery: Cuddle me when you get here hoe

Y/n stifled a laugh as he read Chaeryeong's last message. Y/n's phone suddenly went flying. At that moment everything in the car went flying.

To be continued...