chapter 1

I go to my room and I did not noticed that i was followed.  I sighed father... what is your plan... 

   Tommyrod's pov

      I followed after Mariposa and glared at her. If i go on a mission I must babysit her.  I saw her enter a room that was hidden behind the wall. though her face was hidden I heard her sigh, Her wings fluttered more.  I have to admit she is beautiful with a curvy body red hair and blue eyes.   I get a peek into her room which is full of gourmet items.   She doesn't look happy at all but instead depressed. She throws the veil down and spews eggs at the wall making them explode.   She cries and falls to her knees. "I hate it.... I hate my life. I am not weak," She say through her tears. Weak is the first work that crosses my mind.  She goes to the grand piano in her room and plays a song on it and sings her voice cracking as more tears fall down. I close the door and walk away. I don't get why i had the urge to go to her. But i shake my head. She could be useful if i train her.

Mari's pov
   I sing unravel as i play the piano. I have a multitude of instruments in my room.  I sing and play the piano for a bit and i hug my knees. "Mari," Father calls. I look back not realizing when he came in. "You ok," father asks.  "Just upset," i say.  He urges me to go on. "I am not allowed to fall in love. But i think i have a crush on tommyrod," i say.  I look at father who looks like he is gonna have a rage stroke.  I get up and go to my bed. "Listen everyone in my corp is brutal. And will kill in a heart beat. You will be taking over once I am gone. Your brother died. And i honestly do not care about that. But i cannot lose you."   Father comes over to me and sits on the bed next to me.  "Father i know this. I hear people talking about this toriko guy and the four heavenly kings being a pain in their butts," i reply.  He sighs, "I figured, but I hate to do this but tommyrod will help you learn  what you need to know. and he is the closest to you in powers. also where's the horde of bug eggs I got you," father asks. I point to my stomach. "You ate them?!" "What no, I absorbed them to use later."  I sighed. "Besides Tommyrod doesn't care about me," I say. 

   "He likes powerful women, so if you show him how powerful you are maybe he might have a crush on you," Father says.  I know I am not powerful, i can put on the front of that, but I will brake down in my room.  "Or why not hypnotize him with your voice," father said. "DAD!" I glared at him. He smiled and shrugged, "it is only an idea sweetie."  "Yeah a bad one dad," I said bitterly, "I want him himself to fall for me, I don't want any tricks. now if you do not want your ear drums blown out I suggest you leave."  "OOO are you gonna sing," dad asked. I dead panned. I sometimes wondered why he is the big boss of his corp.  I sighed and sang fallen angel acapella version. Dad listened and clapped his hands when i finished.  "Dad I am going to bed night." I turned on the bed and went to sleep.