04. Misunderstanding

Tags: mynameisnotmyname christykzm

.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・

This time, the boys didn't stay cooped up in the Serpent Estate but they were both pretty miserable after they were left in the friend zone.

Obanai had it much worse than Kaburamaru because Mitsuri always dragged him out to eat and hangout. Not that he minded. He liked being near her. But for her to be oblivious to his love, well, that pained his poor heart.

When Obanai wasn't with Mitsuri, he tried to help Kaburamaru with [name]. Though he found it strange, he still set [name] up with Kaburamaru.

.・✫・゜・。.

"Ok Kaburamaru. This is for [name]. It's [favorite food] so don't eat it ok?" The Serpent Pillar asked as he secured a bento box of [name's] favorite food to Kaburamaru's back.

Kaburamaru nodded in response.

This was all Kaburamaru's idea because he wanted to do something special for [name].

So, Obanai helped arrange a picnic for them. Anyway, Obanai sent Kaburamaru off to find [name] and bring them to the picnic area.

The Shadow Pillar's scent was easy to pick up since Kaburamaru was around them almost every second of every day. But as he got closer, he also smelt the familiar scent of Sound Pillar Uzui Tengen and his wives.

.・✫・゜・。.

"You should really consider being my fourth partner, Ineki-san!" Tengen said loudly.

"Yeah! It'll be so fun if you did!" Makio exclaimed. Hinatsuru and Suma nodded in agreement.

"Then we'll all be married and we'll see each other all the time!" Suma said, taking both of [name's] hands in her own.

Hearing that, Kaburamaru slithered as fast as he could to the group. Suma was first to notice and she let out a screech.

"SNAKEEEE! TENGEN-SAMA THERE'S A SNAKE!!" She cried as she jumped behind Tengen.

[name] looked down to see Kaburamaru with a bento box on his back.

"Oh! Hello Kaburamaru-san." They greeted the snake.

"[NAME] BE CAREFUL IT COULD BE VENOMOUS!!" Suma yelled.

Makio was about to throw her sandal at Suma until Tengen held a hand up signaling her not to.

"Calm down. That's just Iguro's snake." He said, reaching back and patting Suma on the head.

"Uhm, I have to go. Sorry guys, Kaburamaru wants me to follow him." [name] apologized with a small smile.

"Oh ok! We'll see you later then." Hinatsuru said. [name] nodded and waved at the group before following Kaburamaru away.

"I really hope she doesn't get bitten! Then she won't be able to ma-"

"SHE WON'T GET BITTEN YOU DUMB GIRL!" Makio yelled, chucking her sandal at Suma and accidentally hit Tengen as well.