𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

𝐭𝐰: 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

Here i am. Looking at a man who was murdered not to long ago. I didn't kill him but the person next to me did. We need to get rid off the body and we need to get out off here.

𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫

"why are we here again?" I aks my bestfriend Sofia as we get closer to this huge house.

"Because you need to make more friends and to have fun. And to get you out of your damn room." I mean she wasn't lying, i locked myself into my room because i felt miserable and it's all my boyfriends fault. Well boyfriend, ex. Just to keep it short he cheated on me with the girl I hate the most.

"Are you ready to have some fun!" Sofia shouts, while we enter a backyard with teens dancing, making out, singing, playing dumb party games and drinking. Oh wait drinking, i could really use some alcohol.

"Hé, Sofia i'll be right back i'm going to grab a drink." I shout at her but i doubt she can hear it because of the loud music. While looking around i make my way inside towards the kitchen. When i enter i see some people and on the counter a lot of beer, wine and other drinks with alcohol.

I decided to be basic and just grab some beer and poor it in a plastic cup. And i start making my way back to Sofia. Till i bump into someone and spill my drink over both of us.

"Oh my god, i- i'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where i was going." I manage to say. While looking up to the person i bumped into, a tall guy with brown fluffy hair and a beanie.

"Oh no, it's okay. Let's find a towel so we can clean our chlotes." He says in a calm voice. I just follow him upstairs and we enter a bathroom.

"Hey i never got your name?" The brunette asks me. "Oh, my name is y/n." "Well nice to meet you y/n, I'm will but my friends call me wilbur." After he finished his sentence he took off his wet shirt. I started staring at him, when I looked back up he was already looking at me with pink cheeks. "Um could you maybe turn around so I can take off my shirt?" He doesn't awnser and turns around.

"So where were you, I couldn't find you anywhere?" Sofia asks me a bit worried. "I bumped into this guy and we both spilled our drinks over eachother. So we went upstairs to dry our chlotes." "Ooooh, was he cute?" "Oh shut up Sofia. "

Before I knew it I was back home, in my own bed. Wondering if I'll ever see wilbur again.

A/N
This chapter was kind off short but I'll try to make them longer.
Have a good day/night! <3
-author