🎶Mick Schumacher - Gimme, Gimme, Gimme

Start from the beginning

As the pair neared the doors, Y/n heard Queen being played. She pulled Mick back a bit. "Hold on, is this an 80s bar...in monaco?" She asked. "No, not at all. They're just playing songs we request since we're celebrating." She followed him in through the doors of the nightclub and listened as various songs from the 80s and 90s played. played. She hadn't heard that song in a long time but she wasn't complaining. She looked around in amazement as she saw the dancing, swaying bodies and the lights shooting around the place. She knew Monaco was big for night clubs and casinos but wow, it was something extraordinary. "You look speechless." Mick remarked, as she gazer around. "This isn't exactly how I live." Y/n said. "So how do you live your life?" he shouted so she could hear him over the music. "Not this hectic!" She replied. "Well that's not fun. You should get out some more." Mick took her hand and pulled her behind him through the club, trying not to lose her to the crowd.

As they neared the VIP area, Y/n looked up and saw all the Formula One drivers practically inhaling their drinks and firing party poppers. "Come on, you can be my guest of honour." She grinned at Mick's words and followed him up. The drivers cheered as Mick came back. He grabbed a beer from the table and opened it with the bottle opener, before clinking it with some other drivers drink. Y/n walked behind Mick and sat down beside him.  "I always thought drivers went to the Amber Lounge?" Mick turned to his other side and grabbed a drink for his invited guest before explaining what was happening. "We do. We go get photos for twenty minutes and then leave. Now we're all here so no one can throw themselves at us. We can just celebrate as friends." She nodded as Mick handed her a bottle of her own. "Cheers." She said, lofting her glass and clinking it with Mick's. "What song do you want on?" Mick asked her. She thought for a second. "I really like Gimme, Gimme, Gimme by Abba." Mick nodded and stood up, walking towards security and telling them something. The guard left before Mick returned and had a conversation with Y/n. He learned where she was from, why she lived in Monaco and a lot more too.

Suddenly, the DJ came onto the microphone, as the opening to Gimme, Gimme, Gimme played. Mick stood up and walked towards the ledge. "And here is a request from Mick Schumacher, the Grand Prix winner here today!" Mick raised his hand, waving down to everyone on the floor below. Y/n looked at him. She knew he was a driver, it was clear once they made it to the VIP area, but to have been invited by one of the biggest names in Formula One was something else. Mick turned back to Y/n grinning. "Are we not going to dance?" he asked, pulling her along with him as they moved with the music. "I should have known." Y/n said as Mick danced with her. "What ?" he asked, not being abms to hear over the music. "I should have known you were Mick Schumacher! You look a lot like your dad!" Mick smiled and twirled her around. "I'll take it as a compliment!"

The pair kind of moved freely around the place. It didn't feel like they'd only met a half hour ago, it's like they'd known each other a bit longer than that. Y/n looked over and saw champagne in an ice bucket and an idea sprung to mind. "You able to do the champagne trick?" she asked Mick. Mick arched a brow"Of course, I'm a driver. I just won a race." He laughed. "So are you going to do it?"

"Do what?"

"Pop the champagne."

"Why?" Mick smirked. Y/n leaned it·closer to his ear. "Because I'm asking you to." She whispered. She pulled away and looked at him. Mick let out a breath. "Well, I did say you're going to have fun, didn't I?" She grinned as Mick grabbed the bottle of champagne on ice and began shaking it, creating fizz and popping it, spraying absolutely everyone. Y/n laughed as Mick looked back at her and winked.

"Is it safe to say you enjoyed yourself then?" Mick asked, walking with his hands in his pockets beside Y/n. "Absolutely. Don't know why you had to walk me home though." She replied turning into the stairs of her apartment. "Well I did drag you into a nightclub to join a celebration party with F1 drivers. I don't think that's how you expected the night to go." Y/n shook her head and reached into her purse. "Absolutely not. I like staying in." She laughed. "So what made you want to come out tonight?"Mick asked. "Just needed to let loose." Y/n took out her keys. "You like to stay in? I like to also but you know, I won so might as well celebrate." Mick said. Y/n unlocked her door and opened it. "Don't you have someone to go back to?" she asked, stepping inside. "Like a girlfriend? No, not anymore. Long story." He chuckled.  "Ah I see. Wanna come in?"

Mick walked in behind her. He looked around at how nice and out together the apartment was, even though it was quite small. "This is nice. Did you do all of this by yourself?" Y/n nodded as she set her keys down on the counter. "Yeah. I am free most weekends." She replied. Y/n plopped down onto the couch and flicked her shoes off. "So what now?" Mick leaned on thve door, watching as she let out a huge sigh of relief. "Well, I'm watching the late show now. I missed it." Mick laughed and looked to the ground. "Mind if I join you then?" Y/n patted the soacee next to her before Mick went and sat down next to her. Y/n watched the show happily, paying close attention to it and loving it. This was how her evenings were usually spent but alone. Now she wasn't and she felt a lot more content. She liked having Mick at her apartment with her. She was watching one of the interviews when she felt some pressure on her shoulder. She turned to see Mick with his head on her shoulder as he drifted off to sleep. She smiled softly at him and leaned her own head against his before she too found herself sleeping.

And now as the streets of Monaco finally died down to sleep, Y/n and Mick did too.