▃▃ 𝖛𝖎.

𝕭𝖆𝖌 𝕺𝖋 𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘,

chapter six.

‎ ‎ ‎

𝕲𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 hated house parties, finding them dull and restrictive. The constant limitations on what you could do or touch and the inaccessible rooms and cabinets made the experience less appealing.

Despite her aversion, Felix always managed to persuade her to attend, a decision she often regretted during the course of the night. And tonight, was one of those nights.

Long hours of shouting at one another and a heartfelt conversation later, Gabriette and Felix managed to reconcile, much to Oliver's dismay.

Although Felix promised to quit drugs, Gabriette harbored doubts, knowing that both he and Farleigh were most likely still involved; after all, breaking free from the addictive high was challenging.

Seated on a couch in a student's place that was hosting the house party, Gabriette, Felix, and Oliver found themselves together, lounging on the couch and observing the crowd surrounding them.

Their attention shifted to Annabel, engaged in conversation with Jake. The poor girl frequently sent subtle glances towards Felix, silently hoping he would rescue her from Jake's awkward advances. Meanwhile, India gazed longingly at Felix from a corner, anticipating him to sweep her away.

"You've got eyes on you tonight, playboy," Gabriette remarked in a low tone, looking down at Felix slouched on the couch as she sat on the armrest.

"As long as they're yours, I'm happy with that," Felix responded with a smirk. In Oliver's perspective, what's worse than Felix and Gabriette together? Felix and Gabriette reconciling after an argument and some time apart. That's what's worse. It's seeing them together after their days apart, when Felix was even more flirtatious and tactile, and Gabriette seemingly becoming more willing to blur the lines of their relationship.

"Now, can you just eenie meenie India and Annabel and take one home because they both look miserable," Oliver commented in a low voice for others not to hear.

"Whichever one you don't pick, me and Oliver will have," The blonde added with a teasing smile, catching Oliver off-guard.

Though before Oliver got a chance to give his input, Felix spoke, "I'd much rather have you," looking up at Gabs.

Gabriette chuckled at Felix's response, leaning in to play along. "Oh, the choices you make, Felix. But you can't have your cake and eat it too."

"Can't blame me for trying," Felix smirked as he shrugged his shoulders and glanced back at Annabel and India, "Alright, fine. I guess I'll take one for the team and be the designated heartbreaker tonight."

Gabriette, raised a playful eyebrow. "You sure you can handle that responsibility, Felix?"

"Ofcourse. I have a reputation to uphold after all," Felix retorted.

In response to Oliver's cheeky suggestion, Felix raised his hand, his pointer finger subtly fleeting between the two girls, "Eenie meenie minie mo. Catch a tiger by his toe. If he squeals, let him go,"

Oliver exchanged amused glances with Gabriette, both curious to see who would be the chosen one for the night. His finger lands on Annabel.

With a cheeky grin, Felix declared, "You're out, boy scout," With a mischievous grin, sealing his words with a playful kiss on Oliver's cheek. Rising from his seat, he deftly swiped the lit cigarette from Gabriette's fingers, leaving her momentarily stunned, mouth agape.

Throwing a playful kiss Gabriette's way and winking, Felix reached Annabel, effortlessly rescuing her from Jake's company. As a final touch of dramatics, he gave her a slap on the ass as he exited the room, leaving behind a mix of laughter and annoyance.

"What the fuck, mate. I've been chirpsing her for a about an hour. I wanted at least a handjob," Jake turned to Harry.

"We all want a fucking handjob, mate. Get yourself a title and a massive fuck off castle," Harry grumbled back.

‎ ‎