#23

*Enjoy*

*Calebs POV*

"Hayley give that Back!" I said chasing after her

"But Caleb I want to FaceTime Ellie and harp!" She yelled running around the hotel room

"You can't they are probably asleep!, remember  we have different time zones?" I said grabbing my phone

"I'm sorry Caleb I just really miss them" she said hugging me

"Guys don't worry we will see them Ton-, I mean in two weeks" our mom said avoiding eye contact

"What?" Annie said from the bed

"I said we will see them In two weeks" Mom said still avoiding eye contact with us

I looked at her weird and decided to forget about it, but I really do feel the same as Hayley. I feel like my other half is missing and it's making me even worse to see Hayley and Annie missing them just as much.

It's 1pm in Australia, Ellie is definitely sleeping by now, so I can't ring her right now. Me, Annie and Hayley decided to watch some of our YouTube videos with Ellie and Harper in them.

"Eww, look!" Hayley said pointing at the screen

"You and Ellie are kissing in the background!" Annie said laughing

I turned bright red,  "mom! Why would you put that in!" I said getting embarrassed

"Sorry!" She shouted from the other room.

I can't wait to be able to kiss her again..

*Ellies POV*

I woke up pretty early this morning, which probably isn't a good thing because then I have to wait longer to leave for the airport, but I couldn't sleep all night, as soon as I got to sleep I would wake up 2 house later with butterflies in my stomach.

But... Today's the day I get to see Caleb!! It's only been three days but it feels like a part of me is missing. That's sounds really cheesy, but it's true.

I have been packing all morning, I started at 10am and it's now 3, it doesn't usually take me this long to pack for a trip but we are staying for 2 weeks, so I need ALOT of clothes

Harper needs help packing her bag so I took a break from mine to go help her, we went to the store yesterday and picked out some new clothes to bring with us.

We are deciding to leave around 5 just so we have enough time to get through security and get something to eat at the airport too. So really we only have two hours to wait.

*time skip to 4:45*

We are getting in the car getting ready too leave, all our luggage is in the trunk. I'm really nervous, I always get nervous when I'm surprising people because I'm always scared it will get messed up at some point, but I feel like we have planned this really well.

Harper has brought a lot of toys in her suitcase, she said "I need to bring some pool toys for me and Hayley to play with in the pool". Which I thought was really sweet.

*******

We are at the airport now, waiting in the line to go through security. I hate this part of travelling, its always so boring and takes so long.

It's our turn to go through and we got through pretty quick, much quicker than it usually takes. We are going to head to McDonalds to get a snack before the really long flight, then we will probably go out for dinner with the Leblancs when we get there.

*****

It's 6:56 and we are boarding our plane, we kind of got lost trying to find out gate but found it in the end.

"Are we all sitting beside eachother?" Harper asked my mum

"You and Ellie are beside each other but I'm a few rows back" she said looking at her

I smiled down at Harper and she smiled up at me. We are sitting next to an lady who seems really nice, she said hello to us when we were sitting down which was pretty nice.

*Time skip*

I Ended up falling asleep, I'm actually surprised that i did, we have about 2 house left until we get there

2 hours until I see my boy...

******

TO ᗷᗴ ᑕOᑎTIᑎᑌᗴD

Lots of love 💜