𝐓𝐖𝐎ᵈⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ, ˢᵗᵒˡᵉⁿ ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵃⁿⁿʸ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ

Zacznij od początku

Lorelai's voice interrupted Will's thoughts. "Hey Will. Rory and Jess are in Rory's room. If you want you can join them.".

That wasn't an option, but more an order. The girl put on the fakest smile she had ever made and walked to Rory's room.

Will had accepted the Gilmores' invitation because she thought it would be fun, and she was still thinking that.

But part of her realized after that it would probably be just as embarrassing. Anything could have happened that evening. 

Maybe, there was a little, let's say tiny, chance that the night would be pleasant and fun.  But let's face it, Will didn't believe it at all.

That dinner would become like those Christmas lunches with the old aunts who necessitate asking awkward questions to keep the conversation active.

Will knew it was going to go horribly, and that was why she was there. 

She didn't want to offend Lorelai, but Willette knew that Jess wouldn't suddenly become an outgoing and friendly person who appreciated that small town and the people in it.

Will walked into the room and did the first thing her survival instincts told her.

"Hey Rory, how are you?" Will asked, trying to not look at Jess and to disguise her embarrassment.

"Hey. Everything is alright. Have you met Jess ?" Rory asked enthusiastically as usual. Rory couldn't have known about their meeting at the Diner. 

Strangely, It wasn't Will who spoke, but it was Jess.

"Yup. Willette right?" Jess asked her. The girl made an annoyed grimace and answered the boy.

"Will. Don't call me by my full name." Will said, making it clear.

"How do you prefer, Willette," Jess wasn't very interested in the girl's request.  She sighed, having already figured out how the night would have continued.

Lorelai arrived, announced that dinner would be moving to the living room, and left the room again. 

The Reyes girl was grateful because she was really hungry and Sookie's food was always delicious.

Jess walked over to the windows, watching them.

"Do these open?" Jess questioned.

"You just have to unlatch them and then push" Rory replied naively.

"Great. Shall we?" Jess proposed, confusing Rory and causing Will to sigh again.

"Do you think there is something better to do on Tuesdays in Stars Hollow? With all due respect, if so, don't you think I'd be there?" Will said, frowning and finally staring at Jess.

"We'll walk or sit and stare at our shoes" He honestly replied.

"Sorry mate, I like food too much to run away" Will admitted.

All the tension that had previously been concentrated in Will had dissolved.  She didn't even know why, but all the worries that plagued her were no longer there. 

Maybe Jess wasn't as unpleasant as she would have hoped, perhaps rebellious, but not evil. Will was still not entirely convinced, having exchanged only a few words with him. Rory started talking again, trying to convince Jess.

"Sookie just made a ton of great food, and though it may not seem like it right at this moment, it's gonna be fun. Trust us" Rory stated.

Will nodded, agreeing with Rory Gilmore. She didn't know if the dinner was going to be as fun as Rory reported, but she was sure the food was good.