Chapter 1

" Good morning Miss l/n hope you had a lovely sleep" my maid Bella said cheerfully " Why thank you I did. Oh and Bella could you tell tommy to get Hans ready I will be going out riding today." I said while rubbing my eyes. " Of course Miss will you be taking Mesmer and Shahbandar with you?", " I think I will. What's for breakfast Bella?" You said really hoping for scrambled eggs and bacon with some pancakes." Its your favourite Miss, scrambled eggs and bacon with some pancakes." Bella said with a big smile on her face knowing that its my favourite food." What riding attire will you be wearing today Miss?"" I think I will wear my usual"

"Oh Miss I forgot to tell you that your mother would like to see you after you go out riding

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh Miss I forgot to tell you that your mother would like to see you after you go out riding." Bella said with a nervous voice. I knew something bad was going to happen today. It could be anything, maybe she's arranged a marriage or is sending me away, Well lets hope its sending me away so I can get away from my mother and all the suitors she has for me. I will miss my London and the parties and balls that are held if I am sent away. Well better get dressed and head down for breakfast.

Breakfast was delicious, I started to get everything ready to go out riding. I went out to the stables and got Hans and then got Mesmer and Shahbandar then went out to the park, As I was out riding in the park I seen my worst suitor I've had it was Mr Balmer, I hated him he was always trying to marry me, After all the times I've told him no he still didn't get the message. While I was in my thoughts I didn't realize he had seen me until he started to shout my name in his wobbly voice " y/n dear yooo whooo" ughhh every time he talks my spine shivers. I gave him a polite smile and said with my put on sweet voice " hello sir I'm sorry I wont be able to talk my mother is awaiting me I must go see you later sir" I nodded and went straight home I thought to my slelf 'few that was a close one again', As soon as I walked in Bella was waiting for me at the door " Ma'am your mother is waiting for you in the drawing  room"" thank you Bella tell her I will get changed and see her"" I'm afraid I cant she wishes to see you straight away" I nodded and took my gloves off and headed to the drawing room.

As I came in my mother was standing by the window looking out with her arms folded. " hello mother, you wanted to see me" I said while curtsying at the door and then walking in "sit Y/n" she said with a stern voice. I sat down as she turned around, walked to where I was sitting and sat beside me taking my hands into hers. "Y/n you must know what I'm about to say is for your own good, You have come of age and are still not married while all your other friends are. Therefore I will be sending you away to your sister Elizabeth to be tutored to be a proper lady and to be ready for marriage" " how long will I be gone" " a year"  " what a year you cant do that to me please mother" " quite Y/n I have made my decision and it is finale, Your bags have been packed and ready I have layed a dress on your bed so you will look respectable to be met by your sister you will be leaving in 30 minutes" i stared at her in shock" 30 minutes your not even letting me say goodbye to my friends" " be happy I'm letting you take Hans, Mesmer and shahbandar" she said to me in a stern voice 

the wind of love (colonel Brandon x reader )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें