Chapter 7; Pure hatred

Start from the beginning

"It'd be one field trip tony, you can have the class meet you for an hour, leave and have a tour guide show them the floors their aloud to be on, even the main floor." You said. Tony looked over at you. "Plus, after my mission you said I was going into the same school... Right?" You said, looking smug. He rolled his eyes and shook his eyes.

"Fine... Fine. Since it's the beginning of highschool, last year, I'll have a little Field Trip to congratulate them, and you Pete." Tony said, shaking his head.

Peter smiled and came over to you and Bruce, fist bumping you. "Y/n, I have to finish this." Bruce said, pointing out the papers on the table. You pout and looked at him.

Finally you got off his lap and headed down the hall, to the elevator and up to the main floor. You walked past the kitchen.

"You've never had a girlfriend back then? Or now?" You heard Emma's voice say. You back up and look into the kitchen. Steve was leaning in the counter, arms crossed and a smile on his face. Emma's bitchy voice started talking again. "I mean no kidding!" She said, dumbfounded.

You walk in causally, earphones in and acted like you were listening to music. You opened the fridge and grabbed out raw meat as they talked. You walked past them and grabbed a plate.

"I guess people weren't interested in me, skinny kid in Brooklyn." He said, looking at the plate. He took the meat out of you hands and you looked up, confusion on your face. "You already had some, wait till dinner, doll." He said and put it back in the fridge. You huffed and sat at the small table in the corner.

"Does she always do that?" Emma asked, tilting her head. You got a good look at her. She was wearing a tight leather Jacket, it was zipped down to show her cleavage. Her arms were crossed making her boobs bigger. Also wearing short shorts that showed a bit of her ass.

Steve shrugged. "She gets hungry, I don't blame her though." He said. Emma nodded and turned around, taking out her phone and leaning on the counter, showing off her ass. You glared at her as she smirked at you.q

"So, you guys are going on a mission? Tony said I had to make her food?" She said, looking back at him. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, the meat in the bottom of the fridge. Or you can have bucky make it." He said nicely. "Well, I have to go, promised Sam and bucky I would help with groceries." He said, leaving the room.

"You can't even leave food alone, no wonder you have so much fat on you. Maybe I'll just stave you, it'll help." She said and left. That hit you, and it hit you hard.

Were you really that fat? Did the meat make you like this... You looked down at your stomach. Your body was nothing like hers, it wasn't perfect and skinny, not as curvy. You had a bit of fat but you weren't considered 'fat'.

Tears ran down your face and you got up, leaving your headphones and phone on the table. You went to your bedroom and slammed the door.

You laid in your bad, lights off and windows cleared.

"Lady Y/n? Are you not okay?" Thor asked opening the door. He walked in and went to the side of the bed, kneeling down. He moved the hair out of your face but kept his hand on your head and tilted his to look at your tear stained face. "What's wrong mortal?" He asked, concerned.

"I'm fine." You said, turning around. You heard him sigh and leave the room...

Shortly coming back. You felt the bed dip and a box open. You sat up and turned around to see what Thor was doing. He had a box of pop-tarts and had a pack opened, holding out one to you. Surprising, really.

You took it out of his hand and took out a bite. "Thank you." You said quietly. He smiled and leaned back on the bed frame.

"It's no problem Lady Y/n!" He said loudly, making you finch. "I'll lower my voice." He said and continued to eat a pop-tart. You sighed and leaned back beside him.

"Y/n is just fine Thor, you don't have to say Lady Y/n, but I'm flattered." You said looking at him. He looked back, nodding and a smiled placed on his face. "How's Jane?" You asked and he let out a dramatic sigh.

"Me and Lady Jane are no more. She didn't want a relationship with an Asgardian and I respected that, so, as Midgard said, we split up." He said looking at you. You patted his shoulder. "Not that she dumped me! I dumped her! She went into the dumpster and I walked away." He said and you laughed.

"Okay Thor, you left her, not the other way around... You want a soda?" You asked. He looked over to you, eyebrow raised. You went to your mini fridge and opened it up. "I have sprite, fanta, Coke, mountain dew... Whatcha craving?" You called.

He thought for a quick second. "The fanta would be nice Y/n, if you do not mind of course." He said. You smiled and took it out, handing I to him.

"I don't mind." You said, sitting on the bed, laying you head on his torso and started a long conversation about earth dancing and Asgardian dancing.

...
Bucky had heard what Emma said to you. Steve had forgotten his wallet on the counter and Bucky said he would head in an grab it. Let's just say he was pissed.

"Hey? Buck are you okay?" Steve asked pushing the cart to the next isle. Bucky looked up.

"He's always weird." Sam stated earning a slap on the arm by Steve.

"What do you think of Emma? The recruit?" Bucky asked the both of them as he grabbed a pack of white powdered donuts and putting them in the cart.

"She's a slut." Sam said, earning another slap. "Stop! I'm being honest!"

Steve rolled his eyes. "Could at least be nicer about it, and don't say that, there are people around." He said and looked at bucky. "She's fine, I mean, yes she can check you out and make you uncomfortable, but she can be nice." He said taking thought to what he had said. "I don't think she likes Y/n though, I don't think Y/n likes her either." Steve said.

"That makes to of us... The part about not trusting Y/n." Sam said, backing away from Steve.

Bucky rolled his eyes. "She doesn't like Y/n, she called her fat and then said she was going to stave her for two days, knowing Y/n doesn't know how to make food. I'll just have to make sure nothing happens, keep a good eye on Emma." Bucky said, Steve looked back at him in shock and disbelief.

"She did what?!" He said, angry. "And you didn't think to tell me before?" He said crossing his arms. Sam continued grabbing things off the list.

"If it happens again, we'll just move her to a different floor or the other side of the building." Sam said. Steve sighed but nodded, he will be having a conversation with the team about it, tonight and before they leave...

Words;1974