"Just stringing you along when I got with John B." Sarah said, Layla shrugged as she looked down at her knees, "It just took me a while to figure out what I want."

"And now you know what it is?" Layla asked, scanning her face as their eyes met.

Sarah nodded, "I know."

Layla smiled when she leaned over. Sarah held her face when she kissed her. Layla grinned into their kiss, a giggle escaping her mouth and transferred to Sarah's. Her hands placed themselves on her waist, rubbing gentle circles before her index finger dipped under the hem of the tee. Sarah pulled back suddenly as Layla's eyes widened, "Sorry. I'll keep em over the shirt."

Sarah shook her head, "I've never done, like, anything before."

Her face was red when she said it and had Layla scooting closer, "Like, with a girl?"

"Yeah." Sarah nodded with a embarrassed look, "Or guys, no one really."

Layla didn't know that. She figured, knowing John B and all, he'd have done something, anything with her by now. Though, Layla knew he'd most definitely tried and it was clear Sarah had stopped him. It made her wondered if she stopped because she wasn't ready or because she didn't want it to be with him. Sarah gave a flushed grin when Layla leaned over and peaked her on the lips, "You wanna?"

The blonde grinned in response, a nod, pushing onto Layla more as she gripped her face tightly. Sarah crawled on top of her while Layla fell back on the bed, hitting her head on the headboard, "Ow."

"Are you okay?" Sarah snorted as she leaned over her, red in the face, wet hair sticking to her forehead.

"Yeah, great." Layla giggled, leaning up to kiss her again. Sarah pushed down, giving a hum into her mouth when Laylas hands traced her back and pulled her down against her. Sarah's hands went under Layla's shirt, running her hand over her bellybutton ring and right to the underwire of her bikini top. Layla's moved her hips up against Sarah, her palm running across the back side of the blondes thighs all the way up to the base of the shorts.

Layla leaned up to give Sarah a better position to pull the tank off of Layla's head. Her bikini top was a bright green color, beautiful but they both wanted it off. Layla let out a giggle as Sarah struggled to get the knot undone, "Are you nervous or did I knot it too much?"

"Both." the Cameron girl gave a shy laugh.

Layla reached back to pull Sarah's hands off of her, looking up at her with a reassuring smile, "What are you nervous about? If you're not ready we don't have to do anything."

"Well, you're really experienced and I have zero clue what i'm doing." she said, her hands messing with Layla's shorts from where she sat on top of her, "You're definitely gonna do better then I do."

"I'm not super experienced. There was just two girls before you. And the second one didn't even return the favor or anything." Layla shook her head, her palms placed on Sarah's hips as her thumb rubbed in gentle circles, "And you don't have to be a pro the first time around. You've never done this before. Either way, i'm gonna be fine as long as it's with you."

Sarah pushed her forehead onto Layla's, her hand back on her bikini string and feeling it loosened. She pulled it off of her, dropping it down next to them. Sarah held eye contact with her longer. Layla smiled when she watched her eyes flicker down a second before meeting her eye again, returning the habit as she pulled the tee shirt over Sarah's head and let it join her tops.

Layla went to flip them over before Sarah pushed back back to lay down on the bed. Layla's eyes widened, sitting up to watch Sarah kiss down her chest and onto her stomach. The Winters girl reached over to tuck blonde strands before Sarah's ears to see her face better. She felt her grin against her skin, sucking in when the butterflies flew through her abdomen. Sarah made it to her shorts, popping the button and helping her shimmy out of them.

"I can teach you how first." Layla spoke as she met Sarah's eye, "If you're a visual learner."

Sarah smiled up at her, "Yeah, that will be good."

Layla gave a giggle, pulling Sarah up as she laid on the bed. Her body on top this time, sitting across one of Sarah's thighs as she pulled at the waist band of the shorts, gently snapping back against Sarah's skin. The Cameron girl jumped slightly with a grin, her thigh flexing when she did so. Layla pulled in a breath when Sarah did so, hoping she didn't notice.

She did, and did it again.

Layla sat up to get the shorts off of Sarah's tanned legs. Sarah sat up like Layla did, watching her kiss her lower stomach, carful around her wound, before shimmying down to lay between her legs.

kylie speaks

AHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SCREAMING STILL.

yk what. i need a freaking
layla. my first time with a
girl was so weird. she
tried to show off and BITE
me AND wanted me to do
her first even though i had
no experience and she did.
i didn't mind but i was SCARED
BC HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO
DO. moral of the story, i did
great and was bitten as a
thank you.

 moral of the story, i did great and was bitten as a thank you