new six

=

You gazed out onto the ocean from your balcony, watching the horizon with bated breath. You hoped Uma was around today, she should be able to see the new vks coming off the isle just as much as any other.

you sighed, leaning off the railing and looking up to the clear skies above, you only wished Uma had gotten over her fears about Harry and Gil so she could've accepted the pardon from Ben, that way she could've been here, for everything.

You gasped as two strong arms suddenly wrapped around your waist and pulled you off of the railing, spinning you around for a moment before setting you down and the owner of the arms kissed the top of your head "Harry!" you laughed, turning in his hold and smiling up at him, biting your lip as you looked at his attire. "You look very handsome" you purred as you tugged at his leather jacket. He grinned and pulled at your crop-top hoodie, kissing your forehead.

"And yeh look gorgeous" he purred back, looking up at the ocean then sighing "no sight of 'er, eh?" you lay your head on Harry's chest and wrapped your arms around his torso, looking back out to the ocean with him.

"No, unfortunately...but im sure she's around somewhere, watching. There's no doubt she knows what's going on" Harry went silent at that, keeping his eyes on the horizon in the hope of seeing turquoise tentacles "Harry?" he hummed and looked at you, smiling as you patted his chest "we need to go pick up the twins and Sammy" Harry hummed again and released his hold on you, twisting on his heel and walking back into the house.

-

Mal tapped her fingers on the stone rails as she stood upon the dorm building balcony that faced the ocean. Mal was simply waiting for Ben to collect her for the vk arrival ceremony, she had absolutely no worries about today. Uma, someone she maybe once would have been losing sleep over about ruining her life in Auradon, was just a figure in the back of her mind. She knew Uma wasn't a huge threat, not with Harry and Gil in Auradon, and Uma in the three years she had been free in Auradon, hadn't attacked once.

So Mal was sure either Uma was no longer a threat, or Uma had somehow gotten back behind the barrier and that's why they had never found her. There was a possibility that she was in Atlantis in disguise but King triton had for bayed any searches within his kingdom, so sure that the sea-witch wasn't there (Mal had a thought that he knew Uma was there but was just protecting her) but that was neither here nor there.

Mal squinted as the world suddenly seemed to go out of focus, almost...glitching, like when Carlo's game broke from Jay overloading it.

Mal blinked once and gasped, suddenly surrounded by darkness and smoke. "what?" Mal whispered out, raising her brows as she looked down at her suddenly changed outfit. "what the fuck" Mal muttered, twisting around to look at the top of the dorm room building and frowning in confusion as to the guards that were once there were gone...in fact-