This is what I was wearing

This is what billie wore, (without the mask)

"Ok uh you driving or?" I asked billie, "Sure I could drive." She shrugged. "I'm going to go get Jayden ready and then we could head out." She nodded and I walked to Jayden's room. 

__

We just dropped off Jayden now we're on our way to the party. "Bil." I said quietly. "Yes luv." She said while not taking her eyes off the road. "I'm nervous, what if-." She cut me off.

"See that's your anxiety talking, babe trust me everything will be fine." She said and put her hand on my thigh. I took a deep breath and looked out of the window. If you didn't know us or our story you'll think we date.

But no, billie's just a flirty person and I had to learn how to accept that. "We're here." She said softly. I gave her a nervous smile and we got out of the car. She grabbed my hand, "It's ok, I promise I'm not going to leave your side even if you tell me to." She reassured me.

"I know it's just-." I got cut off when the door swung open and loud music and the smell of weed and alcohol and sweaty teenagers were seen. "Billie!" Isaac yelled. "Wasup man." She said. "Oh hey Mya, I didn't know you were coming." He smiled.

I lowkey think Isaac has a crush on me, even though he knows I'm gay. I feel like he's one of those boys who are like I can make you straight. I cringed at the thought. "Uh yea." I said nervously. 

"One of her bad days." Billie said and dragged me past Isaac. I don't know but for some reason my anxiety is bad today. I looked at all the sweaty and drunk teenagers and immediately felt insecure.

I felt like everyone was staring at me and judging me. What if something goes wrong at this party. I felt my breathing become uneven. "Billie." I said but it came out as a whisper. My eyes started to water. I yanked billie back, "Wha-." She stopped once she saw me on the verge of breaking down.

"Hey what's wrong did something happen." She asked. "I ca-." I let out a choked sob. She picked me up and went to the bathroom and sat me on the sink. "Hey look at me." She said softly.

"Your ok, everything's ok." She said calmly. I looked into her eyes and sort of got lost. I didn't know I was calmed down until billie said something. "You ok now." She said not breaking eye contact. "Y-yea." I mumbled.

She helped me off the sink and we walked back out to find everyone else. I saw a girl that looked really pretty and to be honest, I don't see me getting with billie anytime soon so I have to move on.

"Hey bil." I said over the music. "Yea." She turned towards me. "I want to go get her number." I Said and pointed to the girl. "What? Why?" She asked. "Uh because she's cute duh." I said. I saw a flash of hurt through her eyes and she started to tear up. 

She quickly looked away from me and let go of my hand. "Oh ok g-go ahead." She said. "Your not going to come with me?" I asked. "Um no I think I'm going to go get a drink." She walked off before I could say something. 

Billie doesn't drink so I knew something was wrong. I went over to the girl and started a conversation.

__

The party was over but most people were still here, I got that girls number a while ago turns out her name was Skye. I've been looking for billie for almost an hour now and I'm starting to panic because I can't find her.

I went upstairs and I walked in a room and saw her having sex with a guy. I covered my eyes and walked out. I know I just said I have to move on but that hurt. 

Wait, billie said she was getting a drink. What if she's unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for the long chapter, Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1397 words