Akito's POV~

I was about to yell at her again, but I saw that look on her face and her eyes. Her eyes when I looked into them they always held happiness and forgiveness and love. I always hated her eyes they always held happiness and love, but this time I looked into her eyes and saw hatred and darkness. And it looked like in any moment she could kill someone, but in this case it would be me. This wasn't the little sister I always fought with or yelled out this was a completely different person. It wasn't her it was her dark side,her over protective side. I have heard stories about when someone pisses her off to much she would turn dark, or when someone is getting hurt or something that also sets off her dark side. But never once in my life time have seen her dark side. So with that I turned around and exited that room. I was not about to see anymore of her dark side. If I was someone else she probably would have already killed them. She always held back her urge to hit me or physically fight me.  To be honest I was scared of her dark side. I wasn't going to tell anyone that, but I was the first time admitted something to myself was that I was scared of my little sister's dark side.

Y/n POV~

I was trying my very hardest to hold back my dark side's urge to punch Akito's face right there and then. He walked out and I let out sigh of relief, I really didn't want to have to go all hands on my brother.  After a couple of minutes I calmed down and turned around to see the boy still trembling in fear. I couple steps towards him and he started to tremble. He was afraid of me. How much has Akito troubled this little boy?  I took a couple steps back and sat down on the floor. "Hey my name's Y/n Sohma. What's your name?"    "I'm......Yuki.......Sohma...."    "Nice to meet you Yuki Sohma......I heard that your the rat zodiac, right?"   "ya-ya..."   "I'm not going to hurt you or torment you. I'm here to help, not the other way around. Come here you look like you could use a hug."   He slowly walked to me then he hugged me and started sobbing in me shoulder. I started to rock him back and forth. I was used to this I would do this for Kyo or Kisa or Hiro all the time. "Hey it's going to be alright Yuki.......I'm going to help you through all of this.Ok. I won't leave your side."   "O-ok........thank.........you..."   And with that he fell asleep in my arms. After 15 minutes I placed him back on the floor and grabbed a couple blankets and pillows and made him a makeshift bed in on of the corners of the room. I  placed down on the bed and kissed his forehead I was about to leave and go, but he grabbed my hand. I turned around and looked at him. "Pl-please do-don't lea-leave me....."   "Ok. I'll stay here overnight with you."   I climbed into the makeshift bed and he started cuddling in to me. "Good Night Yuki..."  and with that we drifted off to sleep. And ever since then we've been best friends.

End of Flashback~

Yuki thought I ran away because one day I just stopped coming to visit him. Because Akito threatened to hurt one of the zodiac members if I didn't stop visiting Yuki. So I practically begged Akito to let him stay at Shigure's House. I already told Shigure and he agreed. So now Yuki thought I was either dead or ran away and left him behind to suffer. It hurt me just thinking about how much pain he had to through and then I just left him one night and never looked back never said goodbye. I probably deserved to be thought that I left Yuki behind to suffer, ya I deserved that. I arrived home and made Shigure and Yuki some Beef stew, rice balls, and some strawberry shortcake. I called Shigure asking if Yuki was there, but I doubt it, it's 11 am, so he was probably in school. I decided that today while I was skipping classes I would make food for them. Shigure said that Yuki wasn't home so I decided to drive my black truck over there since I can't skateboard or bike over there with all of this food. So ya, I went over dropped of the food and had a nice chat with Shigure till 3 pm because Yuki was going to be here any minute now so I left. 

The Black Panther (Fruits Basket x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें