When Shinichiro noticed that you are staring at him, not literally on him, but on his lips. He easily dropped the cigarette out of his mouth and gave you a small smile as he brush the back of his nape.

It wasn't just a cigarette that Shinichiro was carrying on his, when Toshio walk to you, you freely scanned again Shinichiro who's holding a dull colored orange plastic behind him.

"What is Shinichiro doing here? Did you bring him?" you elbowed your cousin who's facing you with his smug look.

"Ask Shinichiro. I just saw him picking flower hanging on that wall," your cousin pointed your right, you looked at it. There is the wall, surrounding the apartment building, it is covered with leafy trees and flowers that aren't showing their beautiful petals yet.

When you turned to Shinichiro, he's innocently moving his eyes on the air while his lips pursed, making a soft whistle. He's vibing with the surroundings and sitting calmly on the chair.

And your eyes dropped to your clothes and it makes your cheek to brush a red paint on both of it. 

You forgot that half of your skin were exposed! Not just to this speaker mouthed Toshio, but also to Shinichiro's who is now unceasingly blinking his eyes on the other side.

The feet of yours started to march near the guy who's trying its best not to match your blazing gaze.

"The sun's bright and clear for you to seduce somebody. Remember that!" you slap Toshio's shoulders as he exhaled just to gasp a blaring laugh.

Your annoyance make your orbs reach the back of your eye socket. "Your words, Toshio."

"I'll just go and wait to your room. We have something serious to talk about." his speed makes him to climb up the stairs that fast.

Now that you and Shinichiro are alone together, a distance make Shinichiro turned his waiting face to you.

"Can you move?" you asked, trying to cool down your breathing.

Shinichiro carried the chair and make a way for you, "Oh, sorry," the teeth buried on your lips when you realize Shinichiro didn't get what you are trying to say and do.

Trying to hold your laugh, you look again to him. "Uh, my shirt?"

Shinichiro's face couldn't hide his reddish ears and cheeks. You just think it's because from the hot weather.

The man looked confused. He's preoccupied, you know. Shinichiro met your waiting eyes for him to stand up. "Huh?"

A couple of seconds make Shinichiro's heart to shake in different ways. He's looking at the fluffy clouds. Just on the fluffy clouds. That what he notes to his mind.

His black pupils shaked as his head moved left and right. 

"I'm not looking at yo—" Shinichiro's defending words to himself were cutted off.

"What are you talking about? Looking at what? I'm telling you to move," using your finger, you point the piece of clothe hanging on the seat where his body resting.

Shinichiro supported his body to stand up when he realize that you come near him to get your thing. "You're sitting on my shirt," and not to question where is he looking at.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

A chuckle came out to your lips as you both turned your backs to each other.