"I had a feeling. I wanted to ask you, are you free tonight?" Eren leaned on one of the lockers that was near you.

"Yeah why?" You arched a eyebrow.

"Wanna hang out? I happen to know something extremely fun we can do tonight." Eren took a piece of gum out and began chewing it.

"I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying. But yeah, just send me the details." You winked at him and began walking towards your next class.

Eren grinned and blew a bubble of gum and walked into Onyankopon's class, which was his next one.

Eren's POV: I wasn't implying sex but, I'm sure she'll had loads of fun tonight.

After hearing what had happened the previous year to you, Eren wouldn't dare even trying anything with you like that. He knew it would be immature on his part and he wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable in any way.

                                  ——————
7:00 P.M.

Previously, Eren had texted you he would come to your dorm when he was ready, but something odd about his text took you off guard. He told you to strictly wear black.

So there you were, standing in your living room waiting for Eren to come. You didn't really put any effort into your outfit so you had thrown on a black, long sleeved crop top and black sweat pants. Your hair was down and you had on black sneakers.

You really hoped you had on the right attire or else it would just be awkward.

Eren knocked on your door and you quickly answered it. You wouldn't be surprised if he thought it was weird you answered so quickly.

You were quickly relieved to see that he had on almost the same thing as you. He had on black sweats and a black hoodie, his hair was down and he had on a baseball cap that was backwards.

"You ready? Tonight's gonna be super fun." Eren couldn't contain his smile.

"Yeah, I'm kind of scared what you have in store." You closed the door and began walking out the door to Eren's car.

"Don't worry, once we are acting doing it you won't feel like that anymore." Eren slid into the drivers seat while you sat in the passenger.

"So, are you going to tell me what we are doing?" You turned to look at Eren.

Eren started driving and turned on the radio, "Nope, it's a secret!"

"Okay well can you atleast give me a hint? I'm not good with surprises." You begged and adjusted yourself in the seat.

"All I will tell you is that it involves spray paint." Eren mumbled.

"Oh! Are we spraying painting old building or something?" 

"No, even better." That's all the said and the remainder of the ride was quiet.

                                   ——————

After about a twenty minute drive, Eren pulled into the parking lot of this sketchy looking bar. There were lots of vehicles in the lot though, which caused you to feel less tense.