●chapter two●

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry about her,she does that alot" she said as I could see behind her that the small girl is hissing at her as my sweat drop.

"Also could you tell us where you're going?Not to sound weird to you but we not from here" she said as I nod at her because of their outfits and I can smells that she was telling the truth.

"I'm going to Tokyo,asakusa.Do you want to come?" I ask them gently because they seem to get lost and plus they might come across demon.

"Sure and sorry for not introducing ourselves,I'm rimuru tempest" she pointed to herself as she brings the blond man to the side "Veldora tempest" who is looking down at me because of his height then bought the pink hair girl "Milim Nava" she wave at me as I did back "This is ramiris,a fairy" she said as I gasp in shock of when she said fairy that was from the legends the fairy who is smiling at me as I was left speechless.

"Are you alright?" The blue-sliver hair girl ask as I snapped out of trance.

"Yes!Sorry...My name is tanjiro kamado" I said with a nervous smile.

"Also tanjiro can I ask whose that in the basket that you're carrying?" She said as I froze on the spot then nezuko making noise inside the basket.

"It's my little sister nezuko" I said with sadness if she finds out about nezuko.

"Can I see her?" She ask as I shake my head in a 'no' and see her frown.

"N-nezuko can't come out yet because of the sun.....she-she not human anymore,she's a demon" I said in a low tone at the end as gasp was made.

"Really?!" Said ramiris as I keep my gaze to the ground not wanting to meet their eyes then took the guts to look at them in the eyes "but she doesn't kill any human ever since she been turn into one unwilling" i said.

"What do you mean by that tanjiro?" Said rimuru as i explain to them all of what had happened to me and my family and to become a demon while making our way to Tokyo,asakusa.

Tokyo,asakusa》
Milim POV
As we reach the town as I looks around seeing as it remains me alot of rimuru town.

"Wah milim are you okay?" Ask rimuru as I take around to hug him in the chest as he wraps me in an embrace

"I know,I know it remains you of our home back in tempest" he said as I cling to him tightly.

"Rimuru" call out a voice to see tanjiro who is waving at us to come and follow him as we did to see a food shop as I grin at this.

'FOOD!!!🤤🤤🤤'

As I sat down with sleepy nezuko ever since the sun went down and it is night time on the bench as ramiris and veldora are full arguing which I don't care as I put my attention to where rimuru and tanjiro to order some food.

"Everyone here our food!" Said rimuru as he handed me my bow of food along to veldora and ramiris.

"Itadakimasu!!" I gladly said out loud and dig in the food to my mouth as I swallow it down.

'Delicious!'

Till then tanjiro stand up and drop his bow of food and left to run somewhere as rimuru stand up as well.

"Mmh The food was very delicious and please my friend from leaving a delicious food unfinished,I will hit him for you" he said to the chef who has tears in his eyes🥺🥺🥺

"You guys stay here while I get tanjiro!Ramiris look after them" he shouts then ran into tanjiro direction.

"Another sever please!!" I shouted along with veldora.

"I have another one as well!" He said in a loud voice as the chef who looks weirder as he shouted.

"IT'S ON ME TONIGHT!!!"

Rimuru POV
As I reach to where tanjiro is to see his hand on a man shoulder wearing a white fedora with a red ribbon and a somewhat extravagant outfit.

'Michael jackson???'

As I quickly examine his figure to see he looks unhealthy and sickly because of his pale skin tone.

'So not Michael Jackson skin color'

As the man glance at me as I look away from him to see tanjiro put his hand on his katana "Tanjiro" I warn him then a girl voice interrupted us.

"Daddy" the man in Michael Jackson style turn to face us fully to see he was holding a little girl in his arms.

"Who is that person?" Ask the girl as I could hear tanjiro gasp in shock as the little girl turn to face me.

"I like your hair and mask miss" said the little girl to me wearing shizue mask on as I froze in the spot for a few second.

"Thank you my little lady" I said to the little girl as she giggles.

'Did she just call me miss?'

"Do you have something you want from me?You're in quite panic" he gently said but he was faking the nice attitude of his aa I glared at him.

"Sweetheart,is there something wrong?" Ask a female women behind the man.

"Mommy" the girl cheer in delight for her mom.

'So this Michael Jackson man name muzan kibutsuji the demon king who turn people against them will and kill innocent of people/family is living low in a pretend human family and letting his demon do his work for him!He's sick and he reminds me alot of that manipulative bastard!'

"I'm sorry miss,it would seem that my friend have mistaken your husband as his uncle" I said in a calmly tone but inside I'm trying so hard not to kill this bastard.

"Oh I see" said the man wife as I predicted something bad going to happen as I see he was lifting his hand in a quick pace as I was going to stop him,tanjirou went infront of me as I gasp in taken off guard as he already scratched the man neck.

"Honey,what is it?" Ask the women in concerns of her partner to see him growling then he turn to attack his lover as tanjiro rush towards them.

"Stop!Get away from him!"

"KIYAAAHHHH!!!!" She scream as the man bite down on her shoulder.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note:
I know that I put tanjiro to mistaken rimuru as a female because of his girly looks but I will definitely reveal his gender in the rest of the update.

Also I forgot to mention that the hashira and the uppermoon has felt rimuru and veldora aura.

Next chapter:A demon doctor and assistant meet an over powerful person.

~💘~Leave a vote~💘~