Lunch period rolled around rather quickly but it unfortunately sucked. Clare was whining and moaning about not being able to eat because of Kamal— the kid she was fasting for, and no matter how many times Maeve tried to get her to eat or take her mind off it, she just wouldn't stop moaning on. Erin was having a meltdown and begging Michelle to come with her to David Donnelly's gig, the other girl wanting nothing to do with it. Orla was reciting Erin's diary word for word which was creating more noise and argument. And James was begging for someone to help him find a toilet.

All of this accumulated to Maeve getting a monster headache, her head pounding. A dull ache set across both her temples, it not seeming to go away with the amount stress she was feeling. And to make matters worse they were all called into Sister Michael's office about the bus incident this morning. Class.

With everyone tense about the situation they entered Sister Michael's office planning to back each other up, but the second there was a little pressure added to the group, Clare caved. Which was nothing surprising.

"It had nothing to do with me! Yes, okay, I was there. I admit that. But I didn't do anything, it was Michelle. It was all Michelle! I'm not going down for something I didn't do. If anyone deserves to get punished, it should be Michelle!"

A loud silence followed the small blonde's rant, everyone not surprised just disappointed by her lack of loyalty.

"Well. It's safe to say we all lost a bit of respect for you there, Clare" Sister Michael sighed, as she looked at the group one by one. "It's so disappointing, girls. I mean threatening a first-year" Maeve felt her face heat as she heard those words.

Due to the kindness and respect the O'Hara family had for the people of Derry, they were extremely clear to their children— mainly Maeve at this time, about what was expected of them and their actions. So from hearing this constantly, the girl had developed a bit of a perfectionist mindset, and refused to let herself be anything less than perfect— which included hearing only the best things about what people thought of her. So this, was rough.

As Michelle argued, the girl twiddled a strand of her hair around her forefinger, chewing on her bottom lip harshly. Both Erin and James took note of the girl's expression and her actions, the latter having no real idea on what was going on or how regular this was for the O'Hara girl. Erin however, knew all too well.

"Right! Well I think you all owe, Tina an apology" Sister Michael exclaimed, everyone chiming in one by one to reluctantly apologise to the first-year.
"Tina, do you accept their apology?"

The young girl sarcastically grinned before turning to the group. "No."

Everyone's eyes nearly popped out of their heads after hearing that, Sister Michael included. Maeve however thought she was going to pass out. God, if this girl didn't end up liking her, her Mammy would never let her come home.

"You'd don't accept their apology?" Sister Michael questioned, her eyes full of skepticism and surprise.

"Do I have to accept their apology?" Tina stated. Maeve want to strangle the girl at this point— please, just accept the apology!

"I suppose not" Sister Michael sighed, clearly fed up with the whole situation. "I do need to draw a line under this somehow though".