The beginning of the beautiful bond: friendship

Y/n- w...what........d.....do.....you think you are doing?
Jin- nothing.
Author's pov
He with his finger, striked the top of your nose gently and left winking at you. You were shocked by what he just did. You thought, if this boy is for real! But, since your leg was already hurting, you didn't thought about it for too long and slept.

Timeskip (Next day)
Today you woke up early, as you have already set the alarm for 7:30 AM. You got dressed, did your morning routine and quickly ran downstairs, to have your breakfast.
You were having your breakfast, quitely when, your mother came and started the conversation.

Y/n's mother- How is your leg dear, is it fine?
Y/n- yes, mom, it's completely fine now.

After sometime your mother spoke again.

Y/n's mother- I think you and jin should start dating already.

You were about to have another bite of your food when, you heard your mother saying it. You got shocked and stopped, while putting the food into your mouth, and stared at her, for a good 30 sec, with a blank face, trying to digest what she said just now.

Y/n- Mom, you can't be serious, right?
Y/n's mother- I am serious y/n.
Y/n- Mom, we are not even good friends to begin with, and you want me to date him!
Y/n's mother- I am feeling that there's a special bond between you two. Besides he is handsome and charming as well.
Y/n- Why is everyone telling me about how handsome he is, first he himself bragged about it, then my best friend and now, you. Looks are not everything mom.
Y/n's mother- I think he is a good guy as well. Has he ever misbehaved with you?
Y/n- No, but......
Y/n's mother- NO BUTS you will either date and marry him or, I will make sure that you stay single for the rest of your life.
Y/n- MOM! you are forcing me.
Y/n's mother- Think whatever you want to, but that's final.
You didn't argued with your mom, because you knew it would be pointless, and you have to go to your school as well, so you left without saying anything.

Timeskip (after 6 months)
Author's pov
You and jin became good friends now. You made new friends as well. Well, Jin helped you, because first, he made friends with them and then he  introduced you to them. You and jin still had those silly fights but, they were friendly. In this time Jin started, catching feelings for you. He never showed it but, took care of you from distant only. You too had feelings for him but, the competitive self in you, overpowered it. You wanted to stay focused on your studies and wanted to beat him in academics, no matter what!

You two were sitting in class right now, as it was about to start, teacher came in and started teaching. After teaching he announced something which shocked you.

Teacher- I wanted to announce something really important. There's going to be a quiz competition, in our school. Many schools are going to take part in it. We have already selected representatives from our school. Since it's going to be a competition in which you have to make pairs and participate, we have selected the two most intelligent students of our school- Y/n and Jin.

You were shocked hearing it.

Teacher- The quiz is going to be after one month from now, and considering the fact that, we have school tests in between that duration of time, I think you two should start preparing for it. I know you people will meet our expectations.

You didn't wanted to participate because of tests. You thought to yourself that why only you have to face this. But, again you can't say anything because, it was already decided.
After teacher left, jin approached you and said:

Jin- Hey, I was wondering if you would like to come with me for preparing for quiz, after the classes end.
Y/n- Yah, I can, I don't have any problems either but, where should we prepare for it?
Uhhmm..... How about, Library?
Jin- That sounds great!
Y/n- okay, then meet you after classes, bye.
Jin- Bye.

Timeskip (after classes):-
You were just not feeling well, your stomach was aching a little, you thought to yourself that it might be because, you ate too much in lunch time. You came in the Library and saw jin already sitting there, waiting for you.
Jin- hey!
Y/n- sorry, did I made you wait for too long?
Jin- No, I just arrived now.
Y/n- then it's fine, what should we start first with?
Jin- I think we should start from current affairs first.
Y/n- okay then.
               To be continued...............