▬▬▬ 𝗢𝗡𝗘

Start from the beginning

Rindou and Sanzu watch Ran waltz through the dance floor approaching the pretty woman. Ran adjusted his tie and walked confidently to the bar counter, but suddenly a woman bumped into him, spilling a drink on his favorite suit.

"Hey, what the fuck? " He snarled as he drew his handkerchief from his side pocket. "I sincerely apologize! " The person exclaimed, tripping again and bumping her face into Ran's chest.

Ran noticed the person was a woman. She looks drunk at her state, prompting Ran to grab her shoulder with one hand and lift her chin with the other. As soon as their eyes met, the world became silent for a while.

He was astounded by her beauty, and her features emitted purity that gave Ran the feels like in those movies he once called cliche. Her lovely red eyes whispered, 'Have we met?'

"Again, I'm sorry!" Ran returned to reality as he heard the woman apologize. He examined her from head to toe; she seemed new here. He cast a peek at the woman on the bar counter and then back at the woman in his grasp.

He got an idea! "Sorry isn't enough, look, you ruin my suit! My favorite suit!" Ran chided and clicked his tongue, his eyes lingering in lust as he waited for the woman's response.

The crowd noticed the commotion, watching the woman in front of Ran with pity. No one in the club wants to mess with Bonten because getting on their bad side means death or humiliation. Murmurs and whispers began to spread, making the woman tremble at Ran's grip.

"Oh my! What happened?"

"She spilled a drink on Ran!"

"Oh, no! She's dead!"

Ran noticed how the woman bent her head and bit her bottom lip and how she seemed to be in a hurry. "Don't look away, pretty girl. Look at me," he ordered.

The woman raised her head and asked, "What should I do to make it up to you?"

Ran's mouth twisted into a devilish smile; he wanted to have her in his bed tonight. "Just have some fun with me," he said. The woman was confused, but she didn't have any choice besides maybe he could help her. "Okay, sure! Let's have fun!" She agrees without knowing the consequences.

"Alright, come with me!" Ran grabbed the woman's hand, but before she could take another step, she almost tripped; however, Ran's grasp on her arms was firm, catching her and supporting her to stand correctly.

Ran titled his head, lifting her chin. "Oh pretty, you're so drunk. Can you still walk?" he questioned.

"All right, let's go!" " Ran led the woman to the second deck of the bar, where the VIP room is located, and disappeared from the crowd of people.

Ran was greeted by Rindou and Sanzu's grimace. 'Who is she? She's not the woman we were talking about earlier!" Rindou remarked.

"I know, but she's somewhat better!" Ran pulled the woman into the couch, making her sit on his lap.

"Indeed, she looks more pretty than the woman we saw earlier!" Sanzu opened a bottle of whiskey, poured it into a glass, and handed it to the woman before pouring himself a drink. He took a sip before throwing his head on the couch, "Ahh..." he relaxed.

"Yeah, bu-"

"Angel, what's your name?" " Rindou was going to say something when Ran interrupted him by questioning the woman.

The woman gulped, looking at Ran's Adam's apple, stuttering as she spoke, introducing herself, "K-Kiyomi." The name has a lovely connotation that is pure and beautiful, and it suits her. She looks pure and beautiful herself. Ran gazed at her face; she reminded him of someone he knew.

"My name is Ran Haitani," Ran introduced himself. Kiyomi's eyes sparkle with admiration now that she knows the name of the handsome man she ran into.

"Such a handsome name!" she complimented, drawing her face closer to his. Something was building up between them; the heat of their body due to the alcohol was setting the mood.

Another hand grabs her, stealing her away from Ran's embrace. "And I'm Rindou Haitani," the man with pink and dark blue mullet hair introduces. Staring at him, she notices a resemblance between Ran and Rindou, but she is too drunk to comprehend that both men have the same surname. "You too look alike!" she said intricately.

"Well, angel, we are brothers," Ran clarified.

Kyomi squeezed Rindou's cheeks. Her mouth twisted into an "o," and she remarked, "Cute," before shifting her eyes to Sanzu, who was sitting opposite side from them.

"My name is Haruchiyo Sanzu, the most handsome among the three of us." Sanzu introduced himself, being boastful while remaining seated on the couch.

"Y'all look so handsome!" She said without hesitation, the woman's compliment is nothing new to them, but her compliment seems to awaken something.

"So, Ran, were you saying anything about having fun a little while ago?" Kiyomi poured herself a drink before averting her gaze at Ran and returning to his lap.

"This fun," Ran professed, grabbing her cheeks and crushing her lips into his. Ran's hands travel from her legs to her folds, gently rubbing her clit; with that eccentric touch, her whole body heats up, earning a soft moan from her lip.

"You're wet already." Ran mused. She was already wet even before he touched her, and without any notice, Ran abruptly inserted a finger into her slit.

Kiyomi could feel someone lick her neck and slowly suck it; it was Rindou. She saw Sanzu put down his drink into the center table from her peripheral view, losing his tie and walking towards them.

Before anything happened, she stopped them, "Please n-not here..." her voice was soft and hoarse. Ran chuckled, "Oh? So you want to be fucked on my bed?"

 Ran chuckled, "Oh? So you want to be fucked on my bed?"

NOTE:
I changed Middle's chapter into 'Enchanted'.