03. Take two🎬

.・✫・゜・。.・✫・゜・。.

Tags: christykzm

After their failed confessions, Obanai and Kaburamaru stayed cooped up in the Serpent Estate if they weren't on missions that is.

The two snake boys were miserable. Mitsuri had tried to tell Obanai that it wasn't a bug deal that he'd forgotten about her allergies but the Serpent Pillar remained closed off to everyone.

It's been a week. Obanai and [name] are currently on a mission. A lower moon demon has been spotted and the pillars were sent to kill it.

.・✫・゜・。.

"Iguro! On your left!" yelled the Shadow Pillar.

The lower moon demon used it's blood demon art to send an attack at Obanai. He immediately pulled himself down and landed flat on the ground.

"That was a close one." He muttered as he lifted his head slightly.

The demon then stood in front of the pair with a menacing grin.

"Blood demon a-" it started. But [name] somehow ended up behind the demon and cut off it's head.

They had moved at such an insane speed the demon didn't see it coming.

"Eh!? But how!?" The demon yelled as it's head rolled across the grass.

Obanai had gotten up to dice up the demon's body just in case. He then walked over to his comrade who was sheathing their blade.

"NOOOO! I WAS SUPPOSED TO RISE IN THE RANKS!!" the demon cried as it's head fully disengrated.

Once the body also disappeared, the demon slayers started their journey home.

.・✫・゜・。.

"Ne, Iguro-san. You and Kaburamaru are barely out these days." [name] stated.

"Are you still bummed out over your failed confession?" they asked. Obanai looked down in embarrassment.

"She thinks I hate her when it's the complete opposite!" He responded, slightly raising his voice.

[name] just rolled their [e/c] eyes and continued to look ahead.

"Are you an idiot, Iguro-san? Kanroji-san told you she's not upset with you. In fact," [name] trailed off.

Obanai raised an eyebrow and looked at his friend in pure confusion.

"In fact, Kanroji-san gets sad whenever you aren't around." They finished. Obanai's eyes lit up.

"KANROJI ISSAD? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING? SOME FRIEND YOU ARE! COME ON LET'S GO!" Obanai yelled. He grabbed [name's] wrist and dragged her as he ran back to headquarters.

[name] actually did tell him but Obanai was being a brat and ignored everyone. Kaburamaru did the same.

.・✫・゜・。.

Back at headquarters, Mitsuri was actually waiting for the pair to return from their mission. She stood at the gates. And a smile appeared on her face when she saw Obanai running with [name].

"Ineki-san! Iguro-san!" Mitsuri called out, waving to her comrades. Obanai then let of of [name's] hand and rushed over to Mitsuri.

He placed a hand on each of her shoulders and tried his best to look her in the eye without turning beet red.

"K-Kanroji...." He whispered out.

Mitsuri was confused and Kaburamaru was on the ground, watching the scene unfold.

"I'm...I'm sorry...for making you sad." He apologized. Mitsuri realized what he was talking about and just smiled.

Kaburamaru jabbed [name] in the shin with his tail to get their attention. They saw that he had a stick and was writing in the dirt ground.

It read:

"Iam sory tooo"

[name] also smiled.

Then both pillars who received apologies opened their mouths, unintentionally, at the same time.

"Aw!! I'm glad! You really are my bestest friend!"

Obanai and Kaburamaru deadpanned. They were hurt. 'bestest friend'. That term coming from their crushes hurt them both.

"Yeah....friends." Obanai muttered.

And then, within a second, both boys disappeared leaving the two pillars utterly confused.

.・✫・゜・。..・✫・゜・。.

HAHAHAHA GUESS WHO FINALLY UPDATED😎.

MEEEEE!!!! I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG. I APOLOGIZE. I REALLY HATE MAKING MITSURI AND [name] CLUELESS BUT IT'S FOR THE STORY.

ANYWAYS PER USUAL,

KABURAMARU SUPREMACY🐍🛐