The Shortest Adventure Ever

Start from the beginning

She sighed as she continue to talk.

Artemis: "She is the reason why I'm the only one that remembers her stunt she pulled that messed up the original timeline. But if you  can stop her you can go home and everything resets.

Artemis said with no emotion but I know that she is hiding her emotions.

Oryx: "I assume then that you are building your resources or something to stop her?"

I questioned as she had me at going home. 

Artemis: "ya."

She said awkwardly. 

Artemis: "Knowing you, you're going to go go charging into her place aren't you?"

She said with a tone of sadness.

I just nodded yes. Artemis just walked towards me and removed the cloth off of my leg. 

Artemis: "Just promise me one thing."

Artemis asked, her eyes were  all watery. 

Oryx: "Sure.bruhpng."

I said jokingly, she giggled but with some somber in it, idk what the word is called. But for some reason I felt sad that I will leaving her so soon. I don't know why because this is like the first time I am meeting her. But I don't wanna remember to be honest, I just wanna be home, play some destiny 2 and then sleep.

Artemis: "Just be careful. Please."

(1 hour later)

I was now outside, looking for the mansion. Wait. I'm dumb lol. I walked up to some random pedestrian to ask them if they know where the place I am looking for. 

Oryx: "Yo do you know where I can find Freya's mansion?"

I asked. He just point to the extremely large stone building that is towering over the other buildings.  

Oryx: "Oh thanks."

I said but he just kept on looking at me. 

???: "I can't wait to be rebirthed."

The man laughed as he run off.

Oryx: "Wtf,png."

I shook my head insanely fast as I ran towards some dark alleyway then  I quickly spawn in a huge bomb. I pulled out my physic gun and just chuck it at the building." 

Oryx: "We do some trolling." 

I said as the mansion exploded.  In a flash of a eye the sky was darken as people started to yell, I look to see everybody starting to dissapeared. 

Oryx: "Oh God."

I fell on my knees as the cries of the people echo throughout the city. Light was slowly blinding me as I judt close my eyes. 

Oryx: "This wasn't the ending I expected."

(Nobody's Pov)

Artemis watched as the whole city, no, the whole world is being restarted. Those two hands told her that this is going to be the last reseat. A reset to destroy all time/reality breaking relics. This will be their last mistake.

Artemis smiled as she cried. She knew she won't remember this event or the first time she met Oryx but her excitement to see Oryx again and in the future. To finish the job.

Artemis: "See you Orx." 

And like that,  she was gone.

(Oryx's Pov)

I jolted out of my bed, nearly shitting my pants. I have no idea why but it felt like I was in a night terror. Anyways I got out of my bed to take a nice shower since I was covered in sweat.

Oryx: "Maybe after my shower I'll play some Minecraft. Ya that will calm me down."

(You weren't expecting that this will be over so fast. But don't worry the third and last main event will happen after i get down with 2 projects, 1 of those projects are part of this project so be ready for that. It might take awhile though because of school and work but I'll try.)

(fyi this psa will be deleted once I get to working on act 3)