Kartik- aree...kya hai...kaun hai yeh?? Tu kaise janta hai??

Shaurya- Wahi nakchhadi ladki hai...oh god yeh yahapar bhi...

Kartik- Wait a minute...let me guess ....yeh wahi pouch wali ladki hain kya??

Shaurya- Ha wahi hai..(he said angrily)

Kartik- Lekin tujhe itni kya problem hai isse...
Ab khudko control kar aur deal pe focus kar...project head hain woh..

With that both Shaurya and Anokhi turned towards each other...and again glared each other

Mr. Sinha- So I think everything is sorted now...Ok... You all start with project discussions...i will join in some time...
With that he left from there

While Shaurya and Anokhi were still glaring each other in anger...Ahaan and Kartik were utterly confused about what to do...
But soon Kartik started the conversation...

Kartik- So...Myself Kartik Rathore...Chief operating officer at SGC....
(He said with a smile)

Both Anokhi and Ahaan smiled back

Ahaan- Yes...i am Ahaan Malhotra.... assistive head for this project

And anokhi continued while looking into Shaurya's Eyes...

Anokhi- And I am Anokhi Bhalla... HEAD of the project...
(Where she focused on the word-Head)

Shaurya understood that...and quickly replied..

Shaurya- So Myself Shaurya Sabherwal .... CEO of Sabherwal group of companies (SGC)...
Let's start with the discussion Miss Bhalla...

Anokhi- Sure...Mr. Sabherwal...

Ahaan and kartik both shook their heads as they headed towards their seats...

All got settled and then both anokhi and ahaan started explaining about their project with all confidence...

Anokhi was speaking in an extremely impressive and confident tone...which Shaurya has not imagined...he knew she was outspoken but didn't know about this ability of her....he was really impressed..
But didn't appreciate her...

As they both completed their presentation... Shaurya and kartik both bombarded them with many questions , consequenses of many things...and much more things which Anokhi answered and gave them back very easily

Shaurya was just surprised
Kartik was just in awe of whatever he had just seen... He was really impressed and happy about the project
But then Shaurya said that they need to think a bit about it to which anokhi and ahaan nodded...
Kartik and Shaurya started discussing

Kartik- Aree...kya kar raha hai?? This is just perfect...isme aur kya sochna hain tujhe?? Aur tujhe toh idea pehle se hi pasand tha na...phir??

Shaurya- Aree aise kaise perfect... Itne kam time mein humne kabhi kisi project approve nahi kiya...

Kartik- Ha toh.... Yeh project toh bohat jyada different hain na.. aur achha bhi hain...its exactly what was needed..

Shaurya- Ha lekin phir bhi ruk ek baar review karne de..
Kartik just shook his head in disbelief

Other side

Ahaan- Dekh...yeh sab teri wajah se ho raha hai...Tujhe poori duniya mein yahi mile the kya bhidne ke liye...

Anokhi- Ek minute...meri wajah se kuch nhi hua hai...wohi mujhse ladhte hai...

Ahaan- Haa...lekin abhi toh hamara project gaya na....itna detail mein samjhaya phir bhi abhi tak dekh hi rahe hain...