Riddhima : Not again Vansh , don't start from the first .

Vansh : I think I should go for one more round . So come on Riddhima .

Riddhima : No , you are really mad , who does it in the morning ah ?

Vansh laughs and says : Idiot I am not going to do anything like that now . Take bath and come out soon . I will wait outside .

He goes . Riddhima comes down everyone has their breakfast and goes to their respective works . Riddhima goes for work . Suddenly something strikes her mind .

Riddhima : Oh shit , today is Sejal's birthday , how can I forget it . I should go wish Sejal . I will have to go to Kabir's house only , no other go . Anyways Kabir is my best friend , he is a good person . Why should I hesitate to go to his house . I will go to his house .

Riddhima buys gifts for Sejal and goes to Kabir's house . She slowly opens the door and goes inside the house .

Riddhima thinks : I will hide in this cupboard as usual , When Sejal comes and opens this cupboard , she will get suprised to see me . Already it is 4: 30 , she will be coming back to home from college .

Riddhima hides in the cupboard and waits for sometime , she hears a footsteps . She slightly sees through the cupboard , she sees Kabir coming .

Riddhima thinks : Kabir has come , I will go talk to him .

Just when Riddhima is above to go talk to Kabir , suddenly she hears another footsteps approaching . She gets back inside the cupboard and listens .

Kabir : Now what are we going to do ? Riddhima has become mad , she fell in love with that Vansh . Now how are we going to get her back ?

Karishma : Even I don't know what to do , I am just blank .

Riddhima is not able to see Karishma's face , she just hears her voice . Karishma takes out a photo and looks at it , it is her brother Rohit's picture .

Karishma : Riddhima has fallen in love with the murderer of her brother . It is not fair . He is my brother also . I loved Rohit and Riddhima like anything . But now that Riddhima being my sister is going against me .

Riddhima thinks : Then it means she is my sister , but who is she ? I am not able to see her .

Riddhima tries to see but she is not able to see the person's face .

Kabir : Seven years back Rohit and Kiren ran out of our house . I feel very bad for Rohit . On that day , If Kiren and Rohit have not run away from our house , then today all this could have not happened .

Kabir says the flashback :

Mom and dad adopted me , and Kiren was their manager's son but they took care of him like their own son , I and Kiren got a very nice family and we all were happily living in New York . Kiren started to lust over Riddhima . He proposed Riddhima and she accepted it out of infactuation . I warned Ridhima many times but she did not understand , because she was a teenage girl that time . One day night on a new year party , that bloody Kiren spiked Riddhima's drink and tried to misbehave with her , but somehow I reached to the spot and saved Riddhima . Mom and dad got very angry on knowing in this , and chased that Kiren out of the house . Rohit did not know about this incident because mom and dad told us not to tell about this incident to anyone . Kiren somehow managed to spoil Rohit's mind , he fed lies to Rohit and made him believe him . So , Rohit robbed many unlimited credit cards from our house and they both ran away somewhere . Riddhima didn't remember Kiren misbehaving with her  because her drink was spiked . We covered up the incident from Riddhima , because she should not feel cheated by Rohit's love . I , you and Riddhima missed Rohit badly , but mom and dad did not let us meet Rohit saying that he is a theif you stole all the credit cards . They said Rohit is not their son as he has ran out of our house with that Kiren and stole our money . After one year Riddhima came to know through one of her friend that Rohit and Kiren are in Mumbai . So she asked permission from dad and mom saying that it is a friends tour and she came to India . She found out about Kiren's college , she went to see Kiren , as she was walking in  kiren's hostels corridor , she heard some sound . She went to see what was it , she peeps into Kiren's room , to her surprise she noticed Vansh shooting Kiren and taking a unconscious Rohit with himself . After Vansh has left , Riddhima feared and went to Kiren to take him to hospital . Kiren in his dying stage said to Riddhima that Vansh Rai Singhania and his family killed Rohit by feeding him drugs . Then later Kiren also died . Our parents came to know about this incident . They rushed to India . They collected many proofs against Ajay Rai Singhania , our parents even made many attempts to kill that Ajay for his bad deeds , but every attempts failed . Ajay came to know about our parents , he killed our parents mercisily fearing if he left our parents alive , our parents could kill him . Riddhima promised our dead father that she will kill Vansh for killing her brother . And you promised our dad that you will kill Ajay and also you killed him . After that I , you and Riddhima made a plan to destroy their family . But unfortunately Riddhima lost her memory . Now I don't know what is going to happen . How are we going to take revenge on that Vansh's family ?

Tears starts rolling down from Riddhima's eyes . Riddhima immediately in a shock , comes out of the cupboard crying . She sees Kabir and Karishma standing there .

Riddhima shocked : Karishma ji ? Then you are my sister ah ?

Kabir and Karishma also gets shocked .

Thank you guys for reading my story , I will soon upload the next part . Sorry if there is any grammar mistake .

Please do vote and comment 😃😃 .