𝐎𝐍𝐄ʷⁱˡˡ ˢʰᵘᵗ ᵘᵖ!

Start from the beginning

"Then I leave you, cause I would never want to be the origin of your problem," She said, greeting again and going to the counter.

The Reyes and the Gilmore had always been together. Rory and Will had been friends forever, and Lorelai and Rosalie Reyes practically raised them together.

The two families supported each other cause together, they were invincible, or so they liked to believe.

When Will went to the counter, she noticed a somewhat bizarre situation.

Luke Danes was yelling on the phone as Taylor and some children waited impatiently for the owner.

The girl hadn't understood the reason for Luke's screams, and she was so busy finding out that she didn't even notice Lorelai's little crime.

Will waited her turn uncomfortably as she looked around. She had just understood the reason for Luke's anger, and she couldn't help but sympathize with the guy.

After a few minutes, Luke woke her up immediately after he ended serving Taylor and the children.

The man began to speak first -Hey Will, always the same? -

"Obviously, Lucas" Will replied with a grin.

Luke gave her a warning look and began preparing her ordination. He was used to Will's behaviour.

Although he continued to deny it, the whole town knew that Luke Danes enjoyed the Reyes family.

Maybe because they had always been nice to him or because they weren't as annoying as other residents. Except for Will. She was very annoying but he could stand her anyway.

But in any case, in Luke's heart, there was a little place for that family, even if he would never admit it out loud.

Luke returned shortly after with her order. Will asked the man one last thing before leaving.

"Luke, I overheard the conversation before when you were on the phone. All right with your sister? Do you need help with something?" She asked.

"With her, nothing is ever alright. And if I need to, I'll ask, okay?"He replied.

The girl nodded, and with a smile on her face, she headed to school.

Will had recently finished school. Returning home, the girl found herself in front of Lorelai Gilmore. Will stopped to chat with the adult, and they both decided to go to Luke's to disturb him as usual.

The two entered the room, joking and laughing.

"Hey, Luke." They said to the owner. He, not expecting the arrival of either of them, spilled some coffee on the table.

"Oh jeez!"

Luke continued to clean the table and then turned his gaze to Lorelai and Will.

"You want some coffee?" He asked Lorelai, knowing Will didn't drink it.