"Inga en vanden nu keta la... unakaga dan vanden. Unaku anga wait panlana kooda, en mind full ah un nenapu matum dan irunduchu. Ippo kooda ne reply panirkalana ... ingaye night full ah wait pantu morning unna pathutu dan kelambirpen.

Odanja nambikaya thirumba kondu varradu evlo kashtam nu enaku theriyaama illa. Theriyum. Nee ivlo varsham evlo kashta patrupa nu unna patha pathu second la enaku purinjudchu. Adha elam naalu nal la marakka mudiyaadu nu theriyum. Aana inoru thadava unna vitu poiduven nu matum nenaikaada. Adu matume enaku podum.

Iniku na wait pannuven nu nambuna la...appo na anga illa aana ippo inga iruken. Unkooda unakaga iruken."

Each word of his went straight into her heart from his. She always admired his candid honesty and sincerity when they had a conversation - be it silly and random or deep and meaningful. She fought hard not to let her fragile heart fall for this irresistible man yet again.

How does one respond back to this comforting yet stirring words?

He gently squeezed her hands which were still entangled in his. She gulped as she suddenly felt  a chilling shiver down her spine.

"Enna solradu nu therla..." she divulged.

"En per matum sollu...", he pleaded.

"Ashwin", she whispered in the lowest possible tone.

After all these years, it felt surreal to hear her say his name. One might think how such an inconsequential thing can evoke immense happiness but to him this was the moment that his heart desired and longed for, not for days or months but for years.

"Enna aachu?" she hesitated.

"Kulu Kulu nu iruku" he announced with a small smile.

"Irukum irukum...", she shrugged.

"Ice varudu... Ice varudu..." he said with more confidence.

She knew that he wasn't going to stop until he put a smile on her face but was not going to give up without a fight.

"5 minutes over. Na poren" she said before trying to walk away but his grip on her small hands tightened.

"5 minutes mudinju 1 hour ku mela aachu. Ippo dan unaku thonudha?" he probed knowing that she was only trying to run away from the conversation.

Before she could respond her stomach made rumbling sounds owing to the fact that she has not had anything to eat for the past several hours. Even after Ani had tried to feed her, she refused. Now, she was busted.

Ashwin: Saapadla... Apdi daane?

Sivaangi : Apdi lam illa. Sapten..

Ashwin: Unaku enkita poi solla varaadhu. Theriyum la? En try panra?

She raised her brows questioningly.

Ashwin: Inda expression lam velaiku aagadu. Va polam.

Sivaangi: Enga?

Ashwin: Ice cream sapda.

She got into his car after failing to convince him that she was capable of feeding herself. This man was impossible to counter she thought to herself.

He started to drive to his recent favorite dessert place while she started to explore the insides of his car. Everything looked brand new and spotless which was to be expected of him, cleanliness was his thing afterall. 

She sneezed all of a sudden and he asked her to get tissues from the glovebox.

She opened the glovebox and noticed the model name on the car manual when picking up the tissue.

Finally, it dawned upon her that this was the car on her bucket list that she had shared with him a long time ago.

Did he remember that? Should just be a mere coincidence she said to herself and brushed the thought away.

Ashwin noticed a small excitement when she saw the manual which vanished a moment later and could not stop his curious self from inquiring. 

Ashwin: Enna aachu ma?

Sivaangi: Onum illa ma.

Ashwin: Enna nu sollu ma..

Sivaangi: Car nalla iruku...

Ashwin: Enna car nu therilaya?

His tone answered all her questions, but she acted innocent.

Sivaangi: Therilaye

Her tone confirmed his suspicions.

Ashwin: Eii KD... unaku theriyum nu enaku theriyum.

Sivaangi: Enna theriyum...

Ashwin: Indha car na en vangnen nu unaku theriyum. Indha nadipu lam enkita no chance. Try kooda pannadha.

Sivaangi: Neenga enna solreenga nu enaku purila.

She looked away to stop him from ruining her act. He immediately pulled over and stopped the car. He could not possibly miss witnessing her first actual smile.

Sivaangi: En stop paneenga?

Ashwin: Indha smile ah rombha miss panen.

She knew that there was no point in trying to keep up the act any longer.

Sivaangi: Nanum miss panen. Indha smile ah.

She pointed to the smile on his face leaving him speechless 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?