The Silent Night

Y/n gets up from her sleep. It was the worst nightmare......that became true. Y/n got up from bed and wore a nevy blue hoodie with a black pants. She thought of Changing from her pyjama shorts but she didn't wanted to. She looked through her phone and checked the time. It was almost 3 am .

Y/n was walking through the streets. God knows for how long. She was passing a alley way. When she saw some people beating up a guy. He was trying to fight but they were like 5 to 6 guys and he was alone. I put one hand on my pocket. And felt my gun . I loaded the gun and pulled it out. And pointed at them . Holding the gun in both of my hands.

Y/n.     : Oh wait..... Jackasses. Are we having fun beating up that boy?

Guy 1.   : Who are you? Are you his partner?

Y/n      :. I don't know probably I am. Now run you guys. Or I'll shoot.

Y/n pulls the trigger and fires a bullet towards one of the guys leg.

Guy 2.  :  Shit.... She's crazy. (Looking at that boy)  We'll deal with you later.

The beating up crew got in their truck and drove away. Y/n went towards that boy and helped him get up. She made him sit on a old pipe. She saw his legs and hands were working fine. But his neck and chest had  a lot of bruises. Y/n laughed.

????   :.  Why are you laughing?

Y/n.   :    It looks like they raped you. And left a lot of hickeys.

The guy didn't say anything. But he was really irritated. He got up from the pipe. But y/n pulled his hand making him sit once again.

Y/n.  :.    I am not done.

Y/n got a tube of something out. Probably ointment. And went closer to the guy which made him flinch.

????  :. What are you doing?

Y/n.  : Raping you I guess.

???? :. Ahhhhhh.......!!!!

The guy screamed. But y/n calmly applied the ointment on the bruises.

Y/n.   : Any other bruises?

???? :. No....

The guy says as he grabs his leg. Y/n yanks his hand off his knee and pulls his trousers up. And sees a huge scar bleeding.

Y/n.  :. I swear to god if you like to me one more time  I will shoot you.

Y/n cleans the blood with rubbing her clothes on the wound. The she applies the ointment.

Y/n.  : You are gonna get a infection if we don't cover it.

Y/n takes her mask off and ties it tightly on his leg. Which makes him grunt in pain.

Y/n.  :. You voice is very loud. Keep it down.

Y/n gets up and starts walking away from the guy. The guy suddenly grabs her hand.

Y/n.  :. Yes? ..... And leave my hand.

???? :.  Thanks for helping me.

Y/n :.  I didn't help you. I saved you. But whatever . You're welcome.

Y/n walks away. Leaving the guy sitting  on the pipe.