●Chapter one●

Start from the beginning

Capital City Rimuru》

Milim POV'Today is the day when I will get to go with Rimuru on the trip with the dragon and Ramiris' I thought in excitement as we were at the fountain seeing the many creatures coming to wishing us farewell for our departure as I turn to look fo...

Milim POV
'Today is the day when I will get to go with Rimuru on the trip with the dragon and Ramiris' I thought in excitement as we were at the fountain seeing the many creatures coming to wishing us farewell for our departure as I turn to look for Ramiris but see Frey and carrion as I rush over to them.

"Frey-Chan and Carrison-San your guys came" I said with joy and relief to see them as carrion rustle my hair as I giggle.

"Of course, we came, there's no way that we were going to miss the last time seeing you go for a while and leaving me and Frey to look over your nation" he said as I smile nervously as frey came to give me a hug as I hug back.

"I'm going to miss you little dragon and also try to calm yourself down when someone makes you angry" she said as she releases me as I protest at that.

"I don't always get angry" I huffed out as she raised an eyebrow at me as sweat started to form.

"Well maybe a little but" I said as she shakes her head as carrion let out a chuckle.

"More like a lot you bad liar" carrion said with pride as I pouted at this till Ramiris came and landed on my shoulder.

"Ramiris!!!" I said in excitement to seeing her.

"Jeez I thought you be surprised to see us more than that little pixel who is going with you" carrion murmured out.

"Huh??!!what was that, Carrion?!"

Dagruel POV
"Mahahahahahahahaha don't you worry about Rimuru replacing you, my friend!!!" Veldora loud out in public as I shake my head at this.

"Rimuru is my swore friend but you're my best friend forever" he said with a loud voice as I let out a chuckle for him being overexcited.

"I know that Veldora" I said with a smile as Veldora went to hug me as I return the hug.

"I will miss my old friend " I said and release him to see him pouted as I let out a laugh.

Luminous POV
I squeak in delight and hug Rimuru tightly in my arms as he discuss that he will get me some souvenirs blood from the trip.

"L-Luminous I-I-I can breathe" he breathed out as I let him go as he release a breath as I apologize to him.

"It's alright, it just someone can't wait to get their souvenirs, can't they?" He said as I felt that he was teasing me as I glare at him as I see his sweat drop.

"Alright!Alright!I get that blood for you" he said as I happily nod my head.

"Ne-rimuru.... make...sure to get me...a souvenirs.........too" dino sleepy said as he was on the ground and was about to have a deep sleep😴😴😴😴

As I smack the back of his head as he groaned at this as he lifts his head to glare slightly at me.

"Leave....me...al..one valentine" he said as I pull him from his arms.

"You can't sleep here sleepy head" I said till he smacks my hands away as I gasp, and rage fill me in on the spot.

"You're......not the boss of me" he grumbly said and fold his arms to his chest as I glare dangerous at him and was about to give him a damn lecture to his thick sleepy head, rimuru came between us.

"Na can you guys not fight here in my city?" He asks.

"She started it Rimuru-san" said dino as I had an irked mark on my head💢💢💢
as I was about to give a piece of my mind to him.

"Oh well you look at the time, it's time for me to go" he said as he pulls us together for a hug.

'One day dino, I will definitely going to knock you with some sense into that sleepy brain of yours.'

Rimuru POV
As myself, Milim, Ramiris and Veldora went to move on the circle that I created with leon help to summon to another place or travel to another place by a spell that I have to enchants the spell.

"Rimuru-sama hope you're a good trip!" Said Rigurd who was crying with tears coming out as I let out a nervous laugh😅😅😅

"Rimuru-sama have a safe trip and return back to us" said Shuna as I gave her a quick hug which is join by Shion who is whining.

"Rimuru-sana you better come back as soon as possible" she whine as I chuckled and rub their back which makes them blush as I release them to get back to the circle and caught my eyes on Benimaru.

"Benimaru makes sure to keep my nation safe, will you?" I said to him, and he nod and looks at me with determination.

"You can always count on me Rimuru-sama" he said as he bows his head along with Souei as Ranga who was looking at me with sadness with his tail and ears down as I ran and gave him the biggest hug and caresses his fur which makes, he vulnerable in a cute way as he rub against me.

"I will miss you Ranga" I said as he head is on my shoulder as he talks to me" I will do master and I will wait for your arrival" he said as I hummed in response.

"Rimuru let's go!!" Said Veldora as I release Ranga to join him as I gave everyone a good and generous smile to warms their hearts.

"Bye everyone!!!" I said to them as they wave at us as I enchants the spells name and the circle around us glow to make us disappear from our world

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note:
• I miss the part where Rimuru was hugging Ranga the longest, everyone was glaring at him in jealousy😈😈😈

•Also, Leon and guy didn't show up because Leon wants to have a peaceful moment after Rimuru save both of them from guy harassment by gifted guy a present to entertain guy forever.

Next chapter: will meet a young man whose wears hanafuda earrings and carry a demon girl.

~💘~Leave a vote~💘~