"I'll offer myself to fight her muzan-sama..." Upper moon 5 said which the demon lord raised a brow and smirk.

"Very well..." He said and stood up from his seat. " You can try gyokko but you will die.."

•♡︎•

While Y/n was sitting on the branch of a tree, she watched how the three young slayer fought a demon but zenitsu was on the other side of the tree while shaking in fear.

(A.N btw this not where they fight lower moon five.)

They managed to cut off the demons neck which took you by surprise both tanjiro and inosuke collapse on the ground breath for air.

You jumped down on the ground walking towards to them putting a hand inside yout pocket uniform.

"I'm impressed well still you guys need more a lot of training..." You said and pulled out something revealing a bottle of water which you gave tanjiro first.

He smiled and gladly accept the water which after he was done drinking, tanjiro gave it to inosuke.

You look up on the three branch staring at zenitsu still hugging the tree, the white haired woman sighed and walk towards to that tree and kicked it hard with amount of her strength.

Which made zenitsu screamed on top of his lungs and fell but ofcourse before he even got a chance to hit on the ground you moved aside and catch him carrying the yellow boy in bridal style.

He slowly opened his eyes to come face to face with his new mentor infront of him few inches away from their face, zenitsu's face explode with smoke and flustered face.

"I wont tolerate that kind of behaviour zenitsu if i gave you guys some training..." You said and flick his forehead.

"Gyaah!! That hurts but if its you. I wont gonna shake in fear ehehehe..." He said eyes in heart shape.

"Do we have another mission?" Tanjiro asked his crow while petting it.

"Caww~ there isn't for now go with
y/n-sama~" The crow replied to him.

The young boy nodded and walk towards you following inosuke from behind which you put down zenitsu on the ground.

"Come with me." You said and started walking while the three of them trailed behind you.

"Where are we going?" Zenitsu asked you.

Yous smirked and put your hand on your pocket uniform to glance at them.

"To my mansion.." You said which made them left shocked.

•♡︎•

When the four of them arrived at your house, you let the boys explored your house since they felt amazed how big it is.

The whited haired woman sat on her swivel chair inside her own office leaning her back down feeling tired she rest her legs on the table trying to close her eyes for a bit.

"Y/n-sensei's house was so big.." Tanjiro admitted while touching the paintimg design of the wall.

"Yeah i agreed her family was maybe rich.." Zenitsu replied to him.

"Yo! What is this should i break this.." Inosuke spoken which caught botj of them on guard.

He lifts up a statue which tanjiro can tell that it was an expensive one.

Zenitsu run towards him and wacked his head whike tanjiro grabbed the statue away from him.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT IF WE BROKE ONE SINGLE THING HERE... Y/N SENSEI WILL KILL US!" He yelled and keep smacking his head.

"Enough both of you. Lets go find y/n sensei.." Tanjiro saind walk upstairs following the two behind him.

Walking around the big hallways theu check every one single room looking for their mentor.

When tanjiro saw a room far from the hallwayy he run towards it and turn the know and saw his sensei was sleeping peacefully on the chair.

"Inosuke! Zenitsu she's here.." He yelled to them while the two trailed behind him.

They stood there and walk inside and stared at their sleeping mentor.

"Sensei." tanjiro mumbled shaking your shoulder.

"Wait! Is that an expenasive chair!" Zenitsu yelled and point for where
y/n was sitting on.