Jealous?

"Mari, MARI, MARINNETTE WAKE UP OR YOULL BE LATE! Yelled tikki as she shook marinnette . "Ugh !! Okay fine tikki" . Marinnette said as she checked the time. I'm not even going to be that late. Groaned marinnette as she went into the bathroom to take a shower. She got out a got dressed into the outfit tikki had picked for her. She wore a black top with light blue shorts and a black purse . ( outfit shown above.) Marinnette went downstairs to see a fresh croissant , and ate while kissing her parents goodbye as she went off to school . She arrived a little early , when she arrived There was no one there besides Luka, and Nathaniel. "Hey Mari." Luka called out seeing marinnette approach the school. " hey Luka , hey Nathan ." Marinnette said with a smile as she approached the two boys. " it's funny seeing you early , and you look Hot!" Nathaniel exclaimed. "U-uh thank you " marinnette said uncomfortably . After a little alya , Nino and Adrien showed up . "Hey guys!" Yelled marinnette signally them to come over. They came over towards Mari , Luka , and Nathaniel. Hey guys they all said , right before the school bell rang. They all went inside the Classroom,Marinnette sat in her usual seat , but somehow Nathaniel convinced Ms.bustier to move her seat so that he could sit next to marinnette. "Hey pretty lady." Nathaniel smirked as he put his armed around marinnette. I-um I'd appreciate it if you'd move . Marinnette said as she moved his hand away. "Or what ?" He said . Adrien saw this and got angry . " The lady said move !" Shouted adrien as he push Nathaniel away from marinnette . " t-t -thank you bab- I mean Adrien " she said blushing hard. Luka came to sit next to marinnette and the whole class Adrien watched them laugh play and flirt a little. He got angry, but kept his cool. Then Luka kissed marinnette on the forehead. Adrien was furious . "Hey!" Shouted Adrien ! Back off my princesses !" He yelled throwing Luka to the ground . Mr.Agrest yelled Ms.Bustier as she stared at Adrien in shook. " principals office now she yelled. Marinnette was shocked by adriens actions she had nothing further to say. " speechless , huh?" Alya mouthed marinnette while smirking. " oh hush alya!" Marinnette said aloud enough for the teacher to hear. " excuse me marinnette would like to do 2 hours of detention, if not I expect you to be quiet and pay attention. " snapped Ms. Bustier.